OT:Judge rules in Jordan's favor in paternity suit

Nash

Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9565963

"A judge ruled Friday for Michael Jordan in a legal battle between the former NBA star and a woman who claimed Jordan reneged on a promise to pay her $5 million in hush money when she claimed she was pregnant with his child.
Judge Stuart E. Palmer ruled in Cook County Circuit Court that any alleged agreement between Jordan and Karla Knafel would be invalid, pointing to definitive tests that showed Jordan is not the child's father.
Palmer writes that "as a result of Knafel's fraudulent misrepresentation to Jordan that he was the child's father or, alternatively, as a result of a mutual mistake of fact, the alleged settlement contract is voidable and ... unenforceable."
Jordan has denied ever agreeing to pay Knafel $5 million."

I had an argument with a friend recently, when I said Magic and Jordan are probably the biggest womanizers among big time NBA stars. He somehow contended that most stars are just as sleazy, its just that these two got exposed.

Wondering how true that is...its known that most professional sportsmen have had quite a few brushes with the law but how many of them were such big stars and this sleazy?

I'm bored speculating non-stop about potential trades and Diaw/Barbosa's extension. Thought talking about these stars we so adore, from an off-court point of view would be a welcome departure..

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They didn't call Wilt the Stilt for nothing.

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
How many lives has the ReignMan spawned? 11 at last count right?