Per NFL Network: Hartwell

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He is going to announce his decision in 3-4 hours.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oy Vay!

I'm glad I (and others of us) e-mailed him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not feeling it so much - I feel like he goes probably where the money's better. Would be nice if he signed with us, but come, just HOW good can this offseason REALLY be?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I can't take it any longer

I'm a Cardinal fan, I'm not use to all this potentially good news. Control my breathing...THREE HOURS!!!

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Miami's money is better...they don't have much room under the cap...

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
I'm not feeling it so much - I feel like he goes probably where the money's better. Would be nice if he signed with us, but come, just HOW good can this offseason REALLY be?
Who else but us? KC is out and he hasn't even visited Miami. I think those e-mails tipped the scales in our favor. :koolaid:

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we've learned that we won't hear squat for 3 more hours....this makes me wanna smack him for causing me strokes, heartattacks, and anurisms.....YOU BETTER SIGN WITH US EDGE! Please I'll buy ya a case of beer......pay your car note....um....clean your house for life for free.....SIGN DANG IT!

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Renz said:
Who else but us? KC is out and he hasn't even visited Miami. I think those e-mails tipped the scales in our favor. :koolaid:

Damned straight. I have been the 12th man too many times to not recognized when we have made the difference!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Renz said:

I think you are right. Is it really a coincidence that this info came out only 30 minutes after we sent him the emails. He just needs 3 or 4 hours to go over minor contract detials, check in with the team, and sign it. ;)

And Hartwell better not make me go to bed pissed off. :hulk:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
CorporalCardinal said:
So we've learned that we won't hear squat for 3 more hours....this makes me wanna smack him for causing me strokes, heartattacks, and anurisms.....YOU BETTER SIGN WITH US EDGE! Please I'll buy ya a case of beer......pay your car note....um....clean your house for life for free.....SIGN DANG IT!

If he signs he'll be able to pay YOUR bills..and for a long time too

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:

funny.

Honestly, if we DO sign Edge also, does that officially put us in the Daniel Snyder area - are people here gonna be saying w're gonna be in cap hell for years to come because it WILL be a BUTTLOAD of money that we will have spent.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
funny.

Honestly, if we DO sign Edge also, does that officially put us in the Daniel Snyder area - are people here gonna be saying w're gonna be in cap hell for years to come because it WILL be a BUTTLOAD of money that we will have spent.

Oh yeah!

There will be tons of people bitching about how idiotic some of the signings were, how the Cards overpaid, blah,blah,blah!

Red Hawk

JUST WIN!
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
funny.

The darkside is strong in this one.

Needs 50cc's :koolaid: stat!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

Interesting...I don't think I have ever head that before.

He is basically counting down his signing...24 hours yesterday and now 3-4 hours.

Is this an attempt by his agent to "call in" any last minute suitors, get a bit more from the current suitor(s), or send a last ditch effort message to a team he really wants to play for (or stay with - Balt)?

vini

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
yo that was not on nfl network i just watched it and did'nt hear anything. where did you get this from? the other board i bet. they have the same thread going

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
vini said:
yo that was not on nfl network i just watched it and did'nt hear anything. where did you get this from? the other board i bet. they have the same thread going

LMAO! You're calling someone out about not having a source for information?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
Oh yeah!

There will be tons of people bitching about how idiotic some of the signings were, how the Cards overpaid, blah,blah,blah!

You should check out some of the Seahawks boards. Aparently we are going 'crazy' and will be in cap hell for years to come.

Oh, not to mention that we still won't be better than the Seahawks. ;)

Last edited:

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
funny.

Don't think about that right now. Right now we are sailors who have just pulled in to port after 6 months at sea.

Cash is nothing but trash and our pockets are full. The wine is flowing and all is right with the world, for tonight we party.

I know you know what I am sayin' here...

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Redheart said:
Don't think about that right now. Right now we are sailors who have just pulled in to port after 6 months at see.

Cash is nothing but trash and our pockets are full. The wine is flowing and all is right with the world, for tonight we party.

Exactly...you certainly don't think about hangovers the night before!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Redheart said:
Don't think about that right now. Right now we are sailors who have just pulled in to port after 6 months at sea.

Wear protection?

:thumbup:

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
vini said:

I have the NFL Network ********!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TheCardFan said:
Exactly...you certainly don't think about hangovers the night before!

I know boys - just thought it was interesting - everything's a matter of perspective. To tell you the truth - most teams - unless they draft REALLY WELL have a brief window of opportunity anyway - none of these signings are ridiculous and we DO already have some pretty decent dead weight on the roster which will clear in a couple years. I'm not concerned- just making an observation.

Seriously with LJ, Clement and Ray all either gonna be gone, traded or cut, it's not that big a deal to me.