PFW's The Way We Hear It

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good point on a QB thinking twice about signing here because they want a secure situation... Wonder if Brees would have ever had as many chances with Green as he has had with the Chargers?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should stop talking to "local media" such as Bickely and Jurecki.

They could have written this "story" with all of its "facts."

Denny not looking to the future??? Are they blind? That is EXACTLY what he is doing.

PFW, Pretty Freakin Weak.

happydayz

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So sticking with a guy passing for 90 yards a game is not a mess?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
StatsAmare said:
not if they win.

Weakest argument ever.

Josh won nothing. The defense and running game did. Notice anyone that's been missing the last three weeks? Yep, you guessed it, defense and running game. Only time they DID show up, the Jets game, Josh helped out by tossing 2 picks in crunch time. Great jorb...

OP
OP
cdex99

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Maybe they should stop talking to "local media" such as Bickely and Jurecki.

They could have written this "story" with all of its "facts."

Denny not looking to the future??? Are they blind? That is EXACTLY what he is doing.

PFW, Pretty Freakin Weak.
Their local media rep. is Darren Urban, whom I think is a solid Cardinal reporter.

OP
OP
cdex99

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Weakest argument ever.

Josh won nothing. The defense and running game did. Notice anyone that's been missing the last three weeks? Yep, you guessed it, defense and running game. Only time they DID show up, the Jets game, Josh helped out by tossing 2 picks in crunch time. Great jorb...
After being thrown into a terrific situation. :rolleyes: He was on a roll until Boldin fumbled. That destroyed whatever momentum the offense had going.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cdex99 said:
After being thrown into a terrific situation. :rolleyes: He was on a roll until Boldin fumbled. That destroyed whatever momentum the offense had going.

Why is it not a terrific situation? He had a quarter, multiple drives, and only needed to get 10 points.

Boldin's fumble, no problem. Defense got the ball back for him. Next series. Interception, dumb pass. Hey, here's one more shot...we're in FG range for rackers and can at least get 3 points and go for the onside....errrr, interception. Nice job, Josh.

It wasn't a bad situation at all. In fact, real quarterbacks, hungry quarterbacks, guys who are winners, will RELISH that situation. It's an easy one to pull a win out in and look great. Even Jake the flake would have won that game...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cdex99 said:
Their local media rep. is Darren Urban, whom I think is a solid Cardinal reporter.

Then maybe he should report, instead of commentating and making up garbage.

That article was one of the worst pieces of unintelligent trash I've read in a long time.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
cdex99 said:

Actually the first pass Josh intended against NYJ was the eventual Boldin fumble. Before that play Josh was "on a roll" by handing the ball off to Croom for four yards. But you're right, he was in a bad situation and not surprisingly, made nothing of it.

OP
OP
cdex99

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Even Jake the flake would have won that game...
:biglaugh:

Man that made me laugh. He did great yesterday. I wish I held the NFL record of throwing an INT with both my right and left hand.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cdex99 said:
Man that made me laugh. He did great yesterday. I wish I held the NFL record of throwing an INT with both my right and left hand.

Yeah, he sucks. But he most likely would have won that Jets game. I'd never have him on my team in a million years, but if Jake could win that game and Josh couldn't even look good putting the nail in the Cards coffin, what does that tell you??

You're the one saying that his two INTs in crunch time were the result of a "bad situation" that many other guys wanting their jobs back would JUMP to have. Win the game, be the hero and earn your job back. Not toss two dumb INTs which even Shaun the midget Queen didn't do in 3 quarters of that game. Suck suck suck suck suck...they do. Pretending they don't suck doesn't make it so.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cdex99 said:
I wish I held the NFL record of throwing an INT with both my right and left hand.

Oh, and I wish I held any NFL record. It would be nice to play in the league, don't ya think?

OP
OP
cdex99

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Oh, and I wish I held any NFL record. It would be nice to play in the league, don't ya think?
I'd love to play in the league and have a record but not if I had been in the league for 8 years and were being compared to Elway, would I like that one.

OP
OP
cdex99

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Yeah, he sucks. But he most likely would have won that Jets game. I'd never have him on my team in a million years, but if Jake could win that game and Josh couldn't even look good putting the nail in the Cards coffin, what does that tell you??

You're the one saying that his two INTs in crunch time were the result of a "bad situation" that many other guys wanting their jobs back would JUMP to have. Win the game, be the hero and earn your job back. Not toss two dumb INTs which even Shaun the midget Queen didn't do in 3 quarters of that game. Suck suck suck suck suck...they do. Pretending they don't suck doesn't make it so.
Two different players. Yeah, I'll admit that Jake probably would've pulled something out, but I also think that if McCown had started, and wasn't forced to play catch-up, we would've won as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05