Philadephia Eagles Trade

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Just heard on 950AM radio in Philadelphia that tha Eagles are working on a trade as follows:

Eagles get Braylon Edwards and the 5th overall pick.

Browns get CB Sheldon Brown, OL Shawn Andrews, the 21st overall pick and the Eagles 4th round pick.

Boldin name was mentioned that the Eagles offered their 2nd and 4th rond picks for Anquan. The Cards rejected the offer, so the Eagles moved on to the Browns.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Thats an awfully bad pick for the Browns IMO.

Andrews has back issues.... and to me, is the centerpiece of the deal.

The #21 could then be moved for Q though. Maybe we take #21 and another pick for him to the Browns.

Also, the Browns would not be looking for a RB at #21 I think. So it might help the Moreno possibility.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Thats an awfully bad pick for the Browns IMO.

Andrews has back issues.... and to me, is the centerpiece of the deal.

The #21 could then be moved for Q though. Maybe we take #21 and another pick for him to the Browns.

Also, the Browns would not be looking for a RB at #21 I think. So it might help the Moreno possibility.

Perfectly said. Andrews also has been suffering from depression.

The only thing is: the Eagles might take Moreno at #5, although a defensive lineman is probably more likely...but the Eagles do love Moreno.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I CAN'T see the Eagles getting Edwards AND the #5 pick...

That would be a HORRIBLE trade for the Browns.... they aren't that dumb.. right...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't believe the Browns would decimate their WR corps like this. Their #2 is rotting in jail and they trade their #1?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
IMO, moving Edwards would be a mistake for the Browns. Stallworth wont be playing next season most likely, they already shipped off Winslow. That would leave Steptoe and Cribbs as their main targets. Both are good speed wideouts, but have hands of stone.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
could you IMAGINE the Eagles with Braylen Edwards AND Aaron Curry added to it...

We would all be playng for 2nd place for the next 3-4 years...

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
they don't need to go to 5 to get Moreno. It would be to get Crabtree.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
They would already be adding Edwards... They would most likely be adding Orakpo or Curry...
Curry,or an OT, could be possible but why not get Crabtree as well and have a standout WR corp. There's also a rumor that the Bengals may take Beanie and they are trying to get in front of them.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
If Andrews is healthy I actually like the rumored deal a lot for the browns. They get a guy that is a pro bowl guard if healthy, they get a good #2 CB, They dont have to pay a #5 pick which would hinder them remolding their team in the future because of the money involved, we have heard many times how the #5 pick all the way down to the #32 pick inst that big of a drop off in talent, and they get a 4th rounder.

They get all that for a #5 pike then 90% of the league doesnt want to pay and a WR who leads the league in drops, I say thats a good deal.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
If Andrews is healthy I actually like the rumored deal a lot for the browns. They get a guy that is a pro bowl guard if healthy, they get a good #2 CB, They dont have to pay a #5 pick which would hinder them remolding their team in the future because of the money involved, we have heard many times how the #5 pick all the way down to the #32 pick inst that big of a drop off in talent, and they get a 4th rounder.

They get all that for a #5 pike then 90% of the league doesnt want to pay and a WR who leads the league in drops, I say thats a good deal.
Plus Edwrads has said he wants 10 mill/year. Why does that supposedly hinder a Boldin deal and not the much lesser WR,Edwards.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I'd love that deal if I were Cleveland. They fortify their already solid O-Line and get a #1 corner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05