Phrases to use at the game in Mexico

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of being ticked off, so I ran some phrases that we can use during the game in Mexico. Hope they lighten the mood...

¡Usted chupa, ref! You suck, ref!

¿Dónde está la bandera? Where’s the flag?

Eso es interferencia de paso. That’s pass interference.

¡Los Cardinales ganan! The Cardinals win!

¡No juegue en México ya! Don’t play in Mexico anymore.

¡Anquan Boldin es el hombre! Anquan Boldin is the man!

¡Ponga a Josh en! Put Josh in!

¡En su cara, 49ers! In your face, 49ers!

¡Assface tiene calor! Assface is hot. How'd that get in there?

You can run your own at http://www.freetranslation.com/.

Djaughe

Reaction score
¡49ers chupa!

fer the gringos...."49ers suck!"

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
¡La Virgen de Guadalupe adora a los Cardinales!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uno Mas Cerveza Por Favor

I don't drink now but I learned that when I was younger and did drink. :D

Djaughe

Reaction score
¡Recuerde el Alamo!

In case some rowdy mexican 49er fans start taunting!

fer the gringos again..."Remember the Alamo!"

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
¡Usted chupa, ref! You suck, ref!

Not only will I be using this all season but I'm going to walk around in public yelling it at everyone.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
¡Viva los Cardinales de México!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
¡Recuerde el Alamo!

In case some rowdy mexican 49er fans start taunting!

fer the gringos again..."Remember the Alamo!"

Uhm...didn't they kick Davey Crocket's ass at the Alamo? I'm sure we can come up with a better taunt than that.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Corteje hoo, las Tarjetas son 4 y 0 en empezar la temporada.

Ah cuando era la última vez nosotros tuvimos cervezas de dólar en el Estadio de Diablo de Sol.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
Uhm...didn't they kick Davey Crocket's ass at the Alamo? I'm sure we can come up with a better taunt than that.

Recuerde San Jacinto

Djaughe

Reaction score
Assface said:

Yeah yer probably right...but according to the movie John Wayne took out a whole mess of them with the ole torch in the room full of dynamite technique!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
Yeah yer probably right...but according to the movie John Wayne took out a whole mess of them with the ole torch in the room full of dynamite technique!

I've never watched any John Wayne movies.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Assface said:

I'm talking about the duke...not the dude who got his bobbit hacked!

¡Assface quiere revistas de chico!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
¡Assface quiere revistas de chico!

:hulk:

Assface wants magazines of boy!

I'll get you for this, Djaughe!

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Assface said:

WHAT you never watched the Duke? May you be stripped naked and drug throu a catus patch. UGH cant beleve that.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Otro saco para la Berry. Es eso numera 5 Paco?
Preguntó assface fuera Chica de Jersey?

Ponga en el Barco de Tina! ¡Sonido Breve de sonido breve!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
¡Ah no, una multitud de enojado local pasa Cuenta Gramatica alrededor del estadio como una pelota de la playa! ¡Ah la humanidad!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
So Assface has never seen a John Wayne movie and has never seen Animal House....

This will go down in your permanent record.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards Czar said:
Otro saco para la Berry. Es eso numera 5 Paco?
Preguntó assface fuera Chica de Jersey?

Ponga en el Barco de Tina! ¡Sonido Breve de sonido breve!

I think their translator could use a little touching up:

Another bag for the Berry. Is that numera 5 Paco?
It asked assface was a Girl of Sweater?

Put in the Ship he to Have! Brief sound of brief sound!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
So Assface has never seen a John Wayne movie and has never seen Animal House....

This will go down in your permanent record.

I did finally get around to seeing Animal House. Right after everyone stopped quoting it. :mad:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Assface said:
I did finally get around to seeing Animal House. Right after everyone stopped quoting it. :mad:

Great, great, great, great Assface came over on the Juneflower, didn't he?

Anyway, here's this...

You must be registered for see images

AZTEC STADIUM

Architects Pedro Ramirez Vasquez and Rafael Mijares were responsible for designing the project and directing the construction of the stadium, which took about four years and involved hundreds of people who participated in visiting the most famous soccer stadiums in the world…the most beautiful and functional stadiums in Buenos Aires, Madrid , Rome, Florence, Paris, London, Moscow and Warsaw which, in 1961, were the world’s best as far as visibility and architectural beauty. This was done for the purpose of bringing together all of their best characteristics in order to build the best stadium possible.

It was no easy task planning and carrying out the complex architecture. The construction zone was full of volcanic rock left from the eruption of the XITLE volcano (thousands of years ago?) and a gigantic mass of stone that was full of extinguished fumaroles which hindered laying the foundation of the stadium. So the architects and engineers in charge of the project decided to blow up the rocky area to reach a firm surface on which they could build.

In August of 1962, 180 million kilos (400 million lbs) of rock from the extinct volcano were removed from an area of 63, 590 sq. meters.

Once the terrains topography was modified, in January 1963, foundation tests were made through perforations and the exact study of the subsoil mechanics under the charge of the Swedish expert Per Anders Hedar, assisted by a specialized team.

10 architects, 34 engineers, 15 technicians and 800 workers from all specialties and categories worked on the construction of the project.

The Aztec Stadium is a source of pride for all those who took part in the project during seven million man-hours. The united efforts of all these people utilized 8000 tons of high strength steel bars for the concrete structure and 1200 tons of milled structural steel for construction of the covered area.

The approximate weight of the concrete used in building the stadium is 100, 000 tons.

The stadium field is 11 meters below street level and has an exceptional drainage system which prevents flooding and allows a game to be played just a few minutes after the end of a rainstorm. The field is 68 meters wide and 205 meters long, as established by the FIFA.

The field is positioned so that the passing of the sun from east to west is not a disadvantage for the teams during daytime games.

Because of its great size and capacity, the stadium is considered one of the most important in the world. It presently has a seating capacity of 105,000 plus a special area for handicapped people, as well as a huge general parking lot.

The stadium presently has one of the world’s most modern lighting systems, the same one now being used very successfully in Europe to guarantee night games with perfect visibility. Its unique towers and roof gave the final touch to this great stadium.

For the 1964 World Cup, with the investment of several hundred million pesos, the Aztec Stadium met the requirements of the FIFA whose directors asked that a special Box Seat area be built for them, along with an area for national and international press and TV, a larger number of seats, security measures for the entrance and exit of fans, a parking area, a protective wall around the stadium, and security doors for entering the field. In other words, a complete remodeling that reaffirmed its title of being one of the best in the world.

It also offers many comforts for the public as well as for players. Some of which are:
Rapid entrance and exit areas.
Maximum visibility of the field from any point in the box seats, grandstands or bleachers, day and night.
Installations with maximum facilities and services for trainers and players.
There are 856 private box seat areas in the form of independent balconies overlooking the field, with great visibility because of their height and distance from the field. Each one has a lounge area with its own bathroom and there is indoor parking for these areas.
It takes 18 minutes to completely evacuate the stadium.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Assface said:

It must suck to be a step behind the trends...I'll tell you what (since its yer birthday) PM me yer address and I'll mail you a VHS of either the ALAMO or the Quiet Man...yer choice. :D