Pick the Score to win / Cardinals Vs Panthers

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I did pick the score last year during the playoffs, and it seems to have really worked. Lets see what happens this year ? I am going to be giving away better items instead of ASFN cash though.

First up is a Aeneas Williams game used and signed glove from the 92 season. I will try to post picks later and if not then I am lazy ...

So pick away ..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Ok..

Cardinals 31 Panthers 14

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
24-13 Cards

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Way better than what I'm giving away (over at the Phoenix APA web site, which is American Poolplayers Association), our league operator decided to have a weekly guess the score contest. When I posted rules, one of our members freaked out thinking people would be coming too close every week, and too many people would win. When I pointed out how really hard it is to guess a score, he challenged me to prove it, so every week, I've been putting a couple of game tickets on the line (upper deck, Cards sideline, 45 yard line). Last week was the closest anyone has come yet with one person predicting 24-21.

But back to today's action, as I did on the other board, I'm channeling my inner Swerski this week and going with Cardinals 45, Panthers 0.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 30
Panthers 20

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Some Pics

The Index finger is folded in a little. It's what happens when it sits in a closet for 15 years.

Attachments

• gloves (2).jpg
    gloves (2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 69
  • gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 70