Plummer improves to 32-10 as a starter

Reaction score
Plummer improves to 32-11 as a starter

Unbelievable.

I don't think even Jake himself imagined this kind of success when he signed with Denver. Of course, he still has two huge hurdles to overcome with regard to the Patriots and the Colts, but his regular season record has been beyond impressive.

Last edited:

studiovx

Registered
Reaction score
I like Jake, but anybody could have that record in that system. He's simply being asked to not screw up and it's paying off for him. I'll give him his props, he's not making too many mistakes. But I believe a lot of quarterbacks could excel on that team.

Happy New Year!

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
The Cardinals are one of the best training grounds for future NFL stars since they all learn how to deal with adversity. Then, when they move on to a better team, everything seems easier.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I wonder if Josh will have the same type of success if he goes to another team.

His QB rating as a cardinal was higher than Plummer's!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
studiovx said:
I like Jake, but anybody could have that record in that system. He's simply being asked to not screw up and it's paying off for him. I'll give him his props, he's not making too many mistakes. But I believe a lot of quarterbacks could excel on that team.

Happy New Year!

If "anybody" could... why not you?

I'm sure you'd be millions cheaper... :D

studiovx

Registered
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
If "anybody" could... why not you?

I'm sure you'd be millions cheaper... :D

Well Crazy, I floated a demo tape to Shanahan, along with my current physical conditioning numbers. Haven't received a call for some reason! ;)

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
I think the real credit for Plummer's success lies with Coach Shanahan. He is the one who built the team around Jake's strength's and weaknesses. It seemed like that was rarely the case here in Arizona where Jake was asked to do too much for his abilities, too much based on his supporting cast, etc.

.... or maybe it's the beard! :)