Plummer to Rice

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Get used to that saying. I just noticed that our former quarterback will be throwing passes to the best receiver to ever play the game. Plummer better not screw up, I want Rice to go out with a bang.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plummer to Rice, over the middle, OH, Plummer must not have seen the defender because the ball is picked off!!

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
brandon said:
Get used to that saying. I just noticed that our former quarterback will be throwing passes to the best receiver to ever play the game. Plummer better not screw up, I want Rice to go out with a bang.

I wouldn't say thats exactly true. While Rice is certainly the best reciever ever, he's a shell of the player he was 10 to 15 years ago. Right now, he's probably not in the top 50 recievers, and that is who Plummer will be throwing to.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
brandon said:

I don't know. I mean, how used are you going to have to get? You're only going to hear it 19 times next season, because that's all the catches he's going to get as the Broncs' #4 WR. :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05