Prisco on our pick only A+

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Well he's an absolute and undeniable idiot... NY Jets get a D, Denver an F! Is he friggin ******** or what? The Jets got the best OT in the draft (and at a need position). Denver grabs a QBOF, because Shanahan is tired of Plummer's stupidity. The only reason our beloved Cardinals got an A+ is because Leinart fell to them, and he's got the mojo working for him. It remains to be seen whether he's the best of the bunch. Most ready? Maybe! Most talent? Hardly?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Dude sounds like a fan of brokeback mtn with this lovefest for Leinart

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Prisco is a ****** if he gives a team that never drafts for immediate need an F for getting a QB for the future

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
You could see an A+ coming when every team who passed on Leinart got scolded by him...

I agree on stupid D for Jets... D'Brickashaw was a good pick.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i don't think he was rating the players per se...he was looking at what teams need and realtive to that who they picked...obviously he is in love with our guy...but cutler is certainly not an F nor is ferguson a D...he saw the Jets needing a QB and essentially said why take a ferguson if you have no one to protect!!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lobo said:
i don't think he was rating the players per se...he was looking at what teams need and realtive to that who they picked...obviously he is in love with our guy...but cutler is certainly not an F nor is ferguson a D...he saw the Jets needing a QB and essentially said why take a ferguson if you have no one to protect!!

I would give the Rams an F on Cutler. They in no way needed him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05