Q Will Play Lights Out in The Super Bowl

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Q has stirred up such a load of crap for himself that the only way to redeem himself to get paid the way he wants is to play like a freak. I predict an insane game from him and hopefully we see some wildcat offensive sets and I expect to see him lead block Polamalu into the ground and stiff arm himself a ton of YAC. For the team? No he will do this for himself and the team will win the SB and he will get a big trade and a big deal. Everyone wins but we will all lose a little of the magic he brought when he used to play for the right reasons.

Reaction score
Q has stirred up such a load of crap for himself that the only way to redeem himself to get paid the way he wants is to play like a freak. I predict an insane game from him and hopefully we see some wildcat offensive sets and I expect to see him lead block Polamalu into the ground and stiff arm himself a ton of YAC. For the team? No he will do this for himself and the team will win the SB and he will get a big trade and a big deal. Everyone wins but we will all lose a little of the magic he brought when he used to play for the right reasons.

I think troy would enjoy that too much , I can definately see Boldin going off with so much attention being focused currently on Fitz...
:D