qb's around the league

Reaction score
hate Glennon and did a quick look around the league...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Mannion_(American_football)

AJ McCarronn..has proved he is a NFL starter

Sean Mannion outplayed Keenum and Goff in preseason...elite short passer, strong arm, nfl body and size, a coaches kid with a genius IQ

Cardale Jones...all Ohio st qb's crashed and burned last year under new oc....Jones is very bright, cannon for an arm and a winner. Buffalo coaches raved about him in camp/preseason

Brandon Doughty..beat out Dysert and made Miami's original 53..I'd claim him in a heartbeat has a qb personality

Connor Cook..the most accurate mid range passer in college last year per me and pff...has an odd Eli Manning personality but ha shown he is a 4th quarter qb

Brandon Allen..Jacksonville kept him on 53 as their 3rd qb...serious talent

will add of the 16 Meyers Briggs personailty types most hof qb's have the exact same type....study these kids personalities as much as I study their physical skills..add I had Carr has a high #1 pick and had Manziel a mid 2nd...also Had Goff my #1 player, Lynch my #2 and Wentz my 5th overall rated last year....you guys should of traded up for Lynch

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm confused by the purpose and with some of the content here. Also AJ has proven he is a starter by not being a starter?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Not sure how any of the guys listed get you excited. I'd rather take a flyer on Kaep or Cutler which don't excite anyone either but they've been successful players.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not sure how any of the guys listed get you excited. I'd rather take a flyer on Kaep or Cutler which don't excite anyone either but they've been successful players.

No matter his attitude, perceived or fabricated... Jay Cutler fits at least the mold of what kind of QB is required in a Bruce Arians offense, can go long ball with some accuracy

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Cutler is going on 34 and the Bears have zero backup....if they keep losing and get a top 10 pick maybe...but you will pay a ransom for him and you will be getting a QB going on 35 years old

had a similar discussion 2 years ago on a Rams board..who do you want....I was the only poster who wanted Cousins who was a nobody at that time...

qb is a fun study....like I said personality trumps their physical skill set. The best QB's are egotists(often hated by their coaches)not momma's boys. Cocky, confident, fighter pilot types...

the old story of Montana asking in the huddle before his winning 4th quarter Super Bowl drive "isn't that John Candy" defines a hof QB. Elway, Marino and Bradshaw were dumb as rocks but owned the 4th quarter when they were able to call their own plays.

Kaep is an inaccurate passer with a losers personality..McCarron dated/married Miss Alabama and is an elite passer in small windows stuck behind Dalton. My ratings of Bortles went up him when I saw the hottie he was dating and listened to his interviews. Loved his ego..

had .Winston 21st based on major character flaws...seeing those flaws exposed today.

did leave off one player who intrigues me..that's Hundley..Packers think they have found a winner in Joe Callahan. Hundley's a tough evaluation but with a lot to like

if Bridgewater returns next year you might be lucky enough to get Bradford...his 3 best seasons were is 1st(rookie of the year pre Fisher) and in Philly and now with the Vikings...like Foles and Goff QB Fisher destroys qb's

thing to remember is you don't need one qb you need 3...a total do-over..

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
No matter his attitude, perceived or fabricated... Jay Cutler fits at least the mold of what kind of QB is required in a Bruce Arians offense, can go long ball with some accuracy

Except the fact that he is often injured and IMO doesn't have the stones to stand in the pocket to deliver the long ball, A-LA CP and Big Ben. Therefore IMO opinion he is not a QB that BA could work with. The only QB I see that quite possibly could be had and would fit the mold is Mathew Stafford. The kid is tough and he has a good, accurate arm.