Quick links to book AZ golf courses

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our company, Par Stars, has put all the AZ discount tee time courses on one page so you can direct link to the discount tee times for each one we offer.

We are a GolfNow affiliate, so if you book through GolfNow already, please do so through our site - your login is the same. If you don't, check out our tee times. Great deals throughout the state.

www.parstars.com/BookAZ

Thanks for those of you who have already checked us out.

You can follow us on twitter @parstars and like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/parstars

It's really my wife's company. You can come see us at Golf Fest Phoenix in February, at Longbow Golf Course.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just a suggestion is you could filter by courses under x or search for tee time/date. Also like TPC there are some additional options and fees if you are not a member.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion is you could filter by courses under x or search for tee time/date. Also like TPC there are some additional options and fees if you are not a member.

Thanks for the feedback. We're kind of stuck into the Golf Channel's GolfNow format, but once you select a course or region you can use the search by date feature.

Searching/filtering by price is an awesome idea and I'll send a note to GolfNow to see if that is on their radar screen. I love that idea, but unfortunately we are at the whims of the booking engine as to what we can offer there.

BTW, we just posted an article about the Phoenix Open's 16th Hole. I don't write many articles for the site, but I did this one.

Plus, we have golf forums as well, if you are interested.

Thanks again for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98