Reggie Wells on Sirius

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Caught part of it, here's a rough re-cap
  • Said they had a players only meeting and talked to eachother about what they were doing wrong (duh)
  • Said they still have confidence in DG and his system and isn't sure why they're not winning
  • The stadium feels like home, Chi, KC and Stl games they should've won, need to learn how to finish
  • The O-line talk to eachother every week on how to improve. They don't listen to the media good or bad.
  • The O-line is the closest unit on the team, like brothers
Sorry that's all I caught.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Said they still have confidence in DG and his system and isn't sure why they're not winning

I know why they're not winning.

They can't run and chew gum at the same time. I've never seen a team where so many guys slip and fall down, trip over each other, and do myriad other non athletic things during a game.

They also don't seem to be very smart either, getting dumb penalties, running the wrong direction, and blocking the wrong guy.

It's why they're always shooting themselves in the foot.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Reggie turn to Oliver and said, "you suck." Then Oliver responded, "so do you." Meeting over.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They can't run and chew gum at the same time. I've never seen a team where so many guys slip and fall down, trip over each other, and do myriad other non athletic things during a game.

They also don't seem to be very smart either, getting dumb penalties, running the wrong direction, and blocking the wrong guy.

Well, we know that they cannot run, but chewing gum.......

Hey Green, give the lineman some Bubble-Yum please!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the significance of this. If Wells is telling the truth, we had our entire OL on the same page for an assignment, a team meeting. Nobody went the wrong way, fell down got the wrong day etc.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the significance of this. If Wells is telling the truth, we had our entire OL on the same page for an assignment, a team meeting. Nobody went the wrong way, fell down got the wrong day etc.

Sorry Russ, but I would need indisputable visual evidence of this.

Tim

Reaction score

That's not quite true Russ. Leonard Davis got to the meeting too early. He left after a few minutes because no one was there. They had to reschedule. Once the meeting finally got going, Reggie Wells tripped on the cord to the projector. It smashed to the floor and the couldn't watch film. Also, Milford Brown and Oliver Ross were supposed to bring donuts and milk. When they both arrived at the meeting, both of them had brought milk! One of them wasn't quite clear on their assignment. It wasn't all a success.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not quite true Russ. Leonard Davis got to the meeting too early. He left after a few minutes because no one was there. They had to reschedule. Once the meeting finally got going, Reggie Wells tripped on the cord to the projector. It smashed to the floor and the couldn't watch film. Also, Milford Brown and Oliver Ross were supposed to bring donuts and milk. When they both arrived at the meeting, both of them had brought milk! One of them wasn't quite clear on their assignment. It wasn't all a success.

:lmao:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ross brought donuts too, but he ate them before the meeting started.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross brought donuts too, but he ate them before the meeting started.

According to Graves, it was pie that they brought, and they all ate more than their share. The entire defense could have eaten for the same amount of pie that was consumed by the o-line.

The Shark

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol, this team is coached by Benny Hill.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Did he talk about how he took the Cards for a ride this summer with his contract negotiations? Did he talk about how much he has sucked this year and hasn't even earned one paycheck yet?