Rumor Mill: Alexander to Eagles?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I got this off of another MB. In case anyone was tired of talking about the game in Mexico.

According to Philadelphia radio, the Eagles and Seahawks have worked out a trade that would send Shaun Alexander to the Eagles for Brian Westbrook and a second round draft pick.

Not confirmed yet.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
That would suck the Seahawks would still get a good back instead of just a draft pick :(

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bad trade for Eagles. Alexander has a bad attitude, Westbrook is a team guy who can do it all. Throw in a 2nd rounder & the Eagles would be crazy to make this trade.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Eagles would be pretty durn hard to beat with Alexander (not that they're not already). Westbrook is a GREAT situational back, but he's not in Alexander's class as an every-down back.

JMHO.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I think the Eagles would be pretty durn hard to beat with Alexander (not that they're not already). Westbrook is a GREAT situational back, but he's not in Alexander's class as an every-down back.

JMHO.

But wouldnt it be better to just draft in the 2nd round a compliment to Westbrook who is the best situationl RB in the league already. And save money while your at it. At least thats the route I would take. Plus Buckhalter is back from injury. At least thats the route I would take.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:

JMHO.

The Eagles are hard to beat as it is. They do not need much more help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05