San Diego

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the Bolts might cut Boston atthe end of the year or does his contract have to much guaranteed money for that to happen ? he looks lost in San Diego

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has a lot of guaranteed money. They can cut him after 2 or 3 years but I doubt he's gone after this one.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards06
You guys want us to have the first overall pick, so WE have to decide who the best player is?

Sounds risky.

Heads--Eli

Tails--Ben

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Not over yet ! Down by two TD's and they are almost in the Red Zone. We need Oakland to lose next week for the shot at ELI. Also I am not so sure if San Diego would pick ELI.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
yeah thats what I meant... but i had a brat fart in my head.

Maybe they won't play Brees next week? Him and Schott just went at it on the sidelines yelling at each other.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
i think they are more likely to be looking for a new head coach a week from tomorrow.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMCard
The way brees blew up at shot(sp) they mat be looking for a qb come draft time.

Maybe from the way brees plays on the field they may be looking for a qb come draft time?

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I think you are right about SD going for a QB. Word around the league is Shottenheimer ( Sp ? ) will be back though. He makes to much money to just cut and is signed for 4 years I believe

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I would like to think that they might go for Fitzgerald WR Pitt, but the whole Boston experiment might throw that down the tubes. I also doubt that they would take Ben R after the last time they passed on a Manning. Even though Indy had the first pick and took Peyton the Bolts were still considering a trade to Indy for Manning instead of via Cards for Leaf

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
They took Brees in the second round, and untill this year he has done a descent job. I dont think they will quit on him just yet. That being said, they would probably trade down and Manning will be taken either way.

I still like Ben at the #2 over Manning...

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
Fumble by Brees. 28 - 17 now. :mad:

Brees got into a shouting match with the coach and he sat him down. The San Diego coach will probably be history after this year.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05