Sanders

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
Kffl is reporting that the Ravens have an offer to Sanders..Does anyone now if we have an offer to Sanders? I hope. with his experiecne and knowledge of this system, he would be helpful.. I would be willing to give him a 3-yr 4.5mill contract with a 1.5 SB.He would be worth that...

I slow think we are coming together here.. I think we are at 7-9 or 8-8 this season right now.. If we can sign Holliady and #1 WR and get Suggs in the draft.. I think we can jump up to 9-7 or 10-6... if everyone stays healthy.

GO CARDS

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kffl is reporting that the Ravens have an offer to Sanders..Does anyone now if we have an offer to Sanders?
KFFL reports that Frankie says he will make up his mind before Draft Day. There was no indication whether he was leaning Raves, Cards or anywhere else.

I'm pretty sure Graves indicated that the Cards and Sanders were in communications. My guess is that the Cards have an offer on the table.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
3-4 Mill a year would be insanely high for Sanders. He's slow and injury prone and, if memory serves, nearly everyone was amazed he was making that much last year. Plain and simple, Sanders isn't worth 3 mill a year.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
From what I understand, Frank wishes to remain here in Arizona. I'm all for re-signing him, if the deal is reasonable. If we use the numbers jrjbritt put out there, it would be something along the lines of 3 years, $4.5 million (1.5 million signing bonus). In my opinion that may be a tad high, but then again, the Cardinals have the cash to spend so why not. If the Cardinals are willing to drop a huge cash wad into Holliday's lap, why not throw Frank a bone as well. Sanders would help to solidify our WR corp, he is already familar with the surroundings and the coaching staff, and his experience would aid "Jerry's Kids" in the transition to a new offensive scheme. On top of that, he is (from everything I read) a great "character guy" and does a great many things in the community.

I would enjoy seeing him return in Cardinal red.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
3-4 Mill a year would be insanely high for Sanders. He's slow and injury prone and, if memory serves, nearly everyone was amazed he was making that much last year. Plain and simple, Sanders isn't worth 3 mill a year.

Whoa where are you getting those #s from stout?