senior quote finalists: vote

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Here are the ones I collected to be voted on. Please indicate which one you like best.

1) It's not the size of the cardinal in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the cardinal. (floridacardfan)

2) "Cardinals fan for life. See all of ya bandwagon fans in a few years." (ARZCardinals- member of azcardinals.com board)

3) In Cardinal Football (as in life) - The best is yet to come. (JeffGollin)

4) "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no & its not over now! Who's with me" (Reddog)

5) "Cardinals football, Seniors of the NFL." (crdnl85- member of azcardinals.com board)

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I'd take #1 or #3...make this a poll..it will be easier!

brandon said:
Here are the ones I collected to be voted on. Please indicate which one you like best.

1) It's not the size of the cardinal in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the cardinal. (floridacardfan)

2) "Cardinals fan for life. See all of ya bandwagon fans in a few years." (ARZCardinals- member of azcardinals.com board)

4) "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no & its not over now! Who's with me" (Reddog)

5) "Cardinals football, Seniors of the NFL." (crdnl85- member of azcardinals.com board)

spanky1

Reaction score
"Tell me this isn't a crazy world.......the best rapper is a white guy; the best golfer is a black guy; the best Center in BBall is Chinese and the Germans don't want to go to war anymore".

Sir Charles Barkley

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
"Tell me this isn't a crazy world.......the best rapper is a white guy; the best golfer is a black guy; the best Center in BBall is Chinese and the Germans don't want to go to war anymore".

Sir Charles Barkley
Barkley is the best. He cracks me up!

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
spanky1 said:

Sir Charles Barkley

Chris Rock said that on his old HBO show over a year ago. Charles just added the Yao Ming part.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
brandon said:

Brandon, could I make a poll?

And BTW, The poster formerly known as floridacard got a name change and is now called Assface. (The board voted on a new name for him :D)

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of those quotes impress girls........good luck.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hmmmm, remembering my senior year......... it's coming to me................ almost got it............ Oh yeah! Here it is.

Senior Quote:

"I'd hit it!!"

OP
OP
B

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Nope not trying to impress any girls- this is just a senior quote for my yearbook meant to leave a mark on everyone who knew me (they already know I'm an obssessed Cardinal fan).

Arthurracoon- feel free to make this a poll. In fact, please do. If i had known I could do that, I would have made it one. Thanks!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Hmmmm, remembering my senior year......... it's coming to me................ almost got it............ Oh yeah! Here it is.

Senior Quote:

"I'd hit it!!"
OH yeah!! I remember that quote, they put an arrow pointing down to the picture of the varsity boys wrestling team

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
brandon said:
Arthurracoon- feel free to make this a poll. In fact, please do. If i had known I could do that, I would have made it one. Thanks!

Thanks. I havent made a poll in a while and I felt that urge.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
OH yeah!! I remember that quote, they put an arrow pointing down to the picture of the varsity boys wrestling team

Believe it or not that picture was of our cheerleading squad. :shrug:
We didn't have many other schools trying to steal our girls.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How about "I am a Cardinals fan, would you like to see my bird?"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05