Skins

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Plot Summary

Genres: Crime, Drama
Tagline: The Other American Heroes.
Plot Outline An inspirational tale about the relationship between two Sioux Indian brothers living on the Pine Ridge Indian reservation.
Plot Synopsis: Rudy Yellowshirt is an investigator with the police department and witnesses firsthand the painful legacy of Indian existence. Although rampant unemployment, alcoholism and domestic violence are the norm for many reservation inhabitants, Rudy has largely escaped this cycle of despair. His brother Mogie, however, has not. Now faced with the discovery of a bloodied body, a flaming liquor store just off native land that sells millions of cans of beer a year to the native population, and his brother's ongoing self-destruction, Rudy goes on a quest to avenge himself, his family, and his culture and to seek justice.

I recently watched this one. This was a really good movie, also very sad and depressing. Chris Erye appears to be on a mission to tell the real stories of life on the reservations. I thought their perspective on Mt Rushmore was very interesting. I guess I had never thought about this being a big slap in the face to their believe in the sacred mountains.