So Seriously how confident or concerned are you...

StRams

Reaction score
...about the Hawk's tendency to choke after the the bye week?

Does that comfort any of you card fans?

Does it worry any of you hawk fans?

When people bet and are good at it, they look for trends and tendencies?

Interesting fact or unfounded superstition?

Last edited:

seesred

Reaction score
I'm just happy to be going to the game. On any given Sunday. Who knows that's why they play the game. Can they win..YES..Will they win maybe.

GBR

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think most of us are more concerned about the play of our team as opposed to how Seattle will perform.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of things in the Cardinals favor this week that might make this game interesting.

#1: The Cards play strong at home.

#2: I think the Defense is embarassed with their last performance and will come out strong against the Hawks.

#3: The Cardinals were were still in the first game at half time. Kind of fell apart after McCown took over. Warner will be back for this game and is hungry for a win.

#4: Starting RT Oliver Ross is healthy again and I have to believe that he is better than Fred Wakefield.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
There are a couple of things in the Cardinals favor this week that might make this game interesting.

#1: The Cards play strong at home.

#2: I think the Defense is embarassed with their last performance and will come out strong against the Hawks.

#3: The Cardinals were were still in the first game at half time. Kind of fell apart after McCown took over. Warner will be back for this game and is hungry for a win.

#4: Starting RT Oliver Ross is healthy again and I have to believe that he is better than Fred Wakefield.

But arent you down a couple starters from the last game?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawkfandyno said:
But arent you down a couple starters from the last game?

Hey I was trying to be positive and list the things in our favor. I could create a list of things in the Hawks favor but that might take to long.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
StRams said:
...about the Hawk's tendency to choke after the the bye week?

Does that comfort any of you card fans?

Does it worry any of you hawk fans?

When people bet and are good at it, they look for trends and tendencies?

Interesting fact or unfounded superstition?

It is more about how we play than how the Seahawks play. They can flat run the ball. Will we stand up and stop the run? Will Kurt Warner out smart their blitz with his experience. Will our coaches come up with some creative plays? Will we get some lucky bounces. Man for man they are better than us so we will need to play over our heads and they will need to be down? As is said "on any given Sunday--" Maybe JJ will have some vision and come out of his funk. Maybe Warner will think he is back in St Louis throwing to Faulk. Maybe Big will remember he is the biggest Dude in the NFL.