Starting lineup for Game 6

Who rounds out the starting lineup in Game 6?

• Thomas and Jones

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Thomas and Barbosa

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Jones and Barbosa

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Assuming that three of the starters are Nash, Marion, and Diaw, who are the other two?

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
I wish I'd remembered this before I voted.

One of the announcers said at some point last night that Coach D had been contemplating starting Barbosa to get better offensive starts to games. Now with Bell suspended, he'll probably do that.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
suns31 said:
Why isn't brian grant playing?

Probably because he was in the lineup for less than two minutes in game two and gave up six points--the Lakers' entire winning margin in that game.

It's like the Lakers playing Jimmy Jackson against the Suns. They know Brian Grant better than we do, and they smile when they see him come in.

OWNEDYOU

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Either way they are gonna get scraped so it dont matter.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I hope we go w/ Jr and TT. We need the added size against the Lakers big men. Let Kobe score 60+, we need to slow Kwame and Odom

cly2tw

Reaction score
It appears that TT is better off the bench somehow. JJ seemed to do an adequate defensive job there, so he should stay there. With LB on Kobe, if Kobe would try to go low post, it'd push LO and Kwame away from there. Not necessarily a bad strategy if double team comes quickly. LB is quick enough to harass Kobe on the perimeter.