Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have somethig odd going on with urls

"http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7"

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They all think they're unstoppable and can't be scored on. ha.

"You haven't faced a D like ours" .. Yea..and you haven't faced an offense like ours..wtf is your point?

Last edited:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They all think they're unstoppable and can't be scored on. ha.

"You haven't faced a D like ours" .. Yea..and you haven't faced an offense like ours..wtf is your point?

What a bunch of tools, makes me evem more confident, they are complete Homers, They have no fear of the Cards.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I don't know about that. They do have a great defense and have for a long, long time. Nothing wrong with being proud with what they've had over the years and still have this year. It's going to take a complete team effort for the whole game for the Cardinals to have any shot in this one. Steel Curtain 2K8 is pretty impressive if you ask me.

I notice they have a few new Steelers fans over there. ;)

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh, I know their D is great..I'm just saying. They're too confident. It won't be a blowout.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Holy crap Nidan invited them over. You realize we will get twenty of the "you suck you're the Cards" posters for every one that has his head out of his rectum right?

Reaction score
I personally think we've played a few high octane offenses like yours (New England, San Diego, Houston, Dallas to name a couple). You think you've played some pretty comparable defenses but I differ as eagles whom are really great at stopping the run, don't have the CB or Safety play we have to also defend the pass... No one is calling for a blow out either - that wouldn't be steeler football :)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
pittsburgh transplant checkin in from mesa. :D

If you're mesaSteeler you should go away immediately.

mesaSteeler:

Drinking deep of the Turdnail kool aid are we?

Hmmm here is a list of some local mental health clinics that you will be needing after the Turdnials get blasted in the SuperBowl.

1. Touchstone Behavioral Health (623) 930-8705 6153 W Olive Ave, #1, Glendale, AZ Get Directions touchstonebh.org

2. Druding, C Edwin PhD - Druding C Edwin PhD (623) 937-1211 7628 N 49th Ave, Glendale, AZ Get Directions Be the first to rate

3. Bush, Mary T PhD - Acacia Psychological Service (623) 934-5190 6630 N 47th Ave, #6, Glendale, AZ

By the way you might to start sending Boldin and Warner in now for anger management help now since they they were screaming at your offensive coordinator during the game.

"In the game, Boldin got into a heated argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley. After the game, instead of celebrating with his team, Boldin abruptly left the field, then abruptly left the locker room.

It was awful behavior.

Quarterback Kurt Warner also got into an argument with Haley during the game"

See http://mike-freeman.blogs.cbssports....64363/13040597

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

mesaSteeler:

Hmmm here is a list of some local mental health clinics that you will be needing after the Turdnials get blasted in the SuperBowl.

1. Touchstone Behavioral Health (623) 930-8705 6153 W Olive Ave, #1, Glendale, AZ Get Directions touchstonebh.org

2. Druding, C Edwin PhD - Druding C Edwin PhD (623) 937-1211 7628 N 49th Ave, Glendale, AZ Get Directions Be the first to rate

3. Bush, Mary T PhD - Acacia Psychological Service (623) 934-5190 6630 N 47th Ave, #6, Glendale, AZ

By the way you might to start sending Boldin and Warner in now for anger management help now since they they were screaming at your offensive coordinator during the game.

"In the game, Boldin got into a heated argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley. After the game, instead of celebrating with his team, Boldin abruptly left the field, then abruptly left the locker room.

It was awful behavior.

Turdnail?

Seriously? lmao..how cute.

quadruple yoi

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Holy crap Nidan invited them over. You realize we will get twenty of the "you suck you're the Cards" posters for every one that has his head out of his rectum right?

i think what the cardinals has done is great for the fans and the city. hopefully they can build a winning tradition that the fans deserve. its just not gonna start on feb 1st. :D

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score

mesaSteeler:

It was awful behavior.

Ya come on at least cover your bases a little bit when you try to have 2 different attitudes on both boards instead of being a dead give away

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i think what the cardinals has done is great for the fans and the city. hopefully they can build a winning tradition that the fans deserve. its just not gonna start on feb 1st. :D
I thought they were the "turdnails" ???

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They already had us listed in their msg board list

Status
Not open for further replies.