Stepanovich replaced by Leckey in starting lineup

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Cardinals | Leckey expected to replace Stepanovich
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:36:45 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Arizona Cardinals OG Nick Leckey is expected to move into the starting lineup in place of C Alex Stepanovich.
Looks like you guys aren't the only ones that have had it with Stepanovich.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Bout time. Best move they made all year...

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL Green makes every move that is suggested on this board minus the Davis move, insomuch as I almost believe he is now coaching based on what is posted here.

And people still rag on him which I find very humorous.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can tell you who made this move.... Brian Urlacher

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
LOL Green makes every move that is suggested on this board minus the Davis move, insomuch as I almost believe he is now coaching based on what is posted here.
Now if he would only listen to us several weeks sooner!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Thank goodness.

If Leckey can stop his man 2 out of 10 times he will be an upgrade.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He is going to get his arse handed to him on a plate... Remember the Giants game to start the season last year???

Look at him in the Q-Tip video.... The dude looks like a washed up punter.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Lets hope Leckey stays at the line and doesnt run off into the secondary. Hope he hasnt been taking pointer from Step this week.

Step: "I swear Im open 90% of the time, I don't understand why they dont pass to me."

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
That was actually Shawn Lynch, our third- or fourth-string center.

Yup. We went through 3 centers before the start of the season. Lynch was absolutley abused in that game.

Leckey is the best center on the roster IMO. The issue he has is consistancy (which might just be an experince thing).

I remember against the Jaqs and Redskins Leckey didn't miss a single block. But against the 9ers and Hawks he looked pretty borderline.

He IS better than Step. That much im sure of. But I'm just wondering which guy is going is to show up against the Bears? The guy who doesn't miss a block? Or the guy who looks average? I hope it's the former.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at him in the Q-Tip video.... The dude looks like a washed up punter.

He looks like a complete dork. But stepbackandgiveup looks like a girl, so I will take Dork over Girl any day of the week.

Let's go LECKEY!!!!!

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I remember that Leckey looked about 10 times better as our C when Step got hurt last year, at least Leckey should be better at snapping the ball (I'm ashamed we even have to worry about that with our Cs).

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Yup. We went through 3 centers before the start of the season. Lynch was absolutley abused in that game.

Leckey is the best center on the roster IMO. The issue he has is consistancy (which might just be an experince thing).

I remember against the Jaqs and Redskins Leckey didn't miss a single block. But against the 9ers and Hawks he looked pretty borderline.

He IS better than Step. That much im sure of. But I'm just wondering which guy is going is to show up against the Bears? The guy who doesn't miss a block? Or the guy who looks average? I hope it's the former.
I agree. But even if Lecky plays average its a big upgrade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05