Stump Mitchell

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing to post. Just tired of looking at "Duce Staley" on my screen. Stump's name popped into my head.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stump Mitchell is a great person and a super athlete. He and Roy Green used to show up at out Pop Warner football practices, sign autographs and give out tips to the coaches and kids. Two fine distinguished gentlemen. I'll bet the Cards would give their eye teeth to have these two playing for the team like they did back when they were in their prime.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
40, what are eye teeth?

Darned if I know AF. I can remember people saying that way back when I was a youngster in Southern Illinois. It never dawned on me to question what or where they were. It is obvious to most people who know me well, that my brain didn't engage in gear until my mid 20's.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Your eye teeth are the ones that would be fangs if you were a vampire (if that makes any sense - I have no idea how else to describe them). Generally, they are the last teeth on either side before the molars start.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took a month but now this thread has mutated into a discussion of teeth. Excellent job.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
It took a month but now this thread has mutated into a discussion of teeth. Excellent job.

It's all AF's fault. I think we should string him up.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
haha whenever I saw "Stump Mitchell" I always thought it was talking about a game people were playing on here to stump Walter Mitchell and I was like "What makes that guy so smart?"

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
binkar said:
haha whenever I saw "Stump Mitchell" I always thought it was talking about a game people were playing on here to stump Walter Mitchell and I was like "What makes that guy so smart?"

To easy to play. Whats 2+2 Walt?

I win

:wave:

freebyrd

Reaction score
got stumps autograph once at sun devil stadium, heck of a nice guy
freebyrd