Stupid ???...It's slow..Has anyone noticed me on this board? Just Wondering?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been here for a while, said my piece here, and the political forums, etc. Came here from the azprosportsfans.com, and rivals.com....I'm sort of long winded, and right now I'm just wondering how many people remember me...(I'm a little faded...but don't let that stop you from responding....I'm just wondering I guess of any small impact I've had.

Thanks everyone.... :)

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Definitely. Are people not responding to your posts?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardsFan88 said:
I've been here for a while, said my piece here, and the political forums, etc. Came here from the azprosportsfans.com, and rivals.com....I'm sort of long winded, and right now I'm just wondering how many people remember me...(I'm a little faded...but don't let that stop you from responding....I'm just wondering I guess of any small impact I've had.

WHO????

:D Just kidding CF. How's it going?

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Welcome Closet Fan, I'll take 2 eggs (scrambled) bacon, toast, and a big glass of O.J.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
CardsFan88 said:

I remember you from the old board, however I was more of a lurker there than anything. It takes a while to really get the posting skills up and go at it with some of these guys.

Why did you decide on CardsFan88 ?? Anyone think it's time for some new names for the old posters ?? I would volunteer mine, but I don't think anyone knows who I am either :shrug: . Or I am afraid I might get stuck with a name like assface :eek:

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
ThunderCard said:
I remember you from the old board, however I was more of a lurker there than anything. It takes a while to really get the posting skills up and go at it with some of these guys.

Why did you decide on CardsFan88 ?? Anyone think it's time for some new names for the old posters ?? I would volunteer mine, but I don't think anyone knows who I am either :shrug: . Or I am afraid I might get stuck with a name like assface :eek:

There pretty hard core here and they would probably make your new name as Old Assface. I know from 1st hand they had my name changed to a type of dog biscut for a while. (Snausages).

Last edited:

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Cards Czar said:
There pretty hard core here and they would probably make your new name as Old Assface. I know from 1st hand they had my name changed to a type of dog biscut for a while. (Snausages).

LMFO

OP
OP
CardsFan88

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. I decided on CardsFan88 as my name since it was the year the cards came here, and at 10 years old I really started following all sports more, and the cards became my home team and I fell in love with them.

I was asking the question I did (the thread starter) just because I was curious. It's been a few years on this board and others before it and I was just wondering if people noticed me, or what not. :) (That and the beer I drank that night allowed me to write such an off topic thread)

Cool to see many have, and I remember you all;Skkorpion, arthurracoon, 100%CardsFan, SouthNZoneFan, 40yearfan, ThunderCard, Cards Czar, Brighteyes, black, etc,etc (as well as many other posters)

Thanx for the interest :thumbup:

Here's to a great season, and hopefully the continuation of a great board.
:)

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Does anyone remember me?

You're the guy with this in his back yard, right?

You must be registered for see images

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Does anyone remember me?

IIRC, you used to post on the P&R board always going on about how the government should protect Terri Schiavo.