Sunday v Seattle

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
Despite how bad we looked in Dallas, I really feel like we can win this game. We always seem to put one of these games out of our hat each year.

GBR

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Billy Flynt said:
Despite how bad we looked in Dallas, I really feel like we can win this game. We always seem to put one of these games out of our hat each year.

GBR

Yep, a win this Sunday, followed by a bad loss to Detroit the week after, would be "Classic Cardinals". I fully expect it to happen like that.

seesred

Reaction score
I expect us to be much more competitive this Sunday. We have played well at home even with under 40K in attendance. We could beat Seattle. When we do everyone on the board will say 3-5 still got a chance.

GBR

coyotesareback

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
**** if they could win a few games in a row they would have a chance. Our division sucks Seattle and St. Loius are not that good and will have their share of losses. That said we do have a chance if we get it going, but in all honesty this team is not playoff caliber.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
coyotesareback said:
That said we do have a chance if we get it going, but in all honesty this team is not playoff caliber.

Neither are the Rams, Seattle maybe, but someone's gotta win. Hell, if this team just got into the playoffs it would help rally some support going into the new stadium. Thank goodness our division is bad. Not NFC North bad but bad.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
coyotesareback said:
**** if they could win a few games in a row they would have a chance. Our division sucks Seattle and St. Loius are not that good and will have their share of losses. That said we do have a chance if we get it going, but in all honesty this team is not playoff caliber.

Yeah, #1 offense #8 Defense......we suck.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawkfandyno said:
Yeah, #1 offense #8 Defense......we suck.

The Seahawks are much better than last year. I didn't see how they could take much of a step forward, but they did.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This will be without a doubt a very hard game for the cards to win, I just think the Seahawks will be real hungry for a win this sunday and I dont see the cards being able to match up against a high power running seattle offense I hope i'm wrong but I just dont see it. I also think Warner needs to start this game I like Mccown but he overthrows a lot of receviers and misses wide open wrs to much. Anyways go Cards :)

My final score prediction is

Seahawks- 21

Cards- 14 :(

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
seattle is also 0-6 after a bye week under Holmgren ... they need to be focused, sharp and prepared

must avoid the turnovers ... a road game is always difficult

SeahawkLJ

Reaction score
I, for one, am plenty fearful of this game (less so with Boldin probably out of the picture). If the 'Hawks play up to potential, we'll win, but the billing I gave the Cards before the season (not consistent enough to be a playoff team yet, but a very dangerous underdog) still rings true to me now. All in all, I'm staying optimistic.

Seattle 31, Arizona 17

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I'm not expecting a win. There is always a chance we can win. But we had a chance against Dallas and we got crushed.

Most likely, Alexander goes off and kills us because we are so soft on run defense.

My prediction...

Cards: 9823750376093

Hawks: 3

:beer:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't see us winning with Boldin out. Fitz & Boldin are our offense and with Boldin out Fitz will be doubled team. Defense will be up and do a good job but we need more than Racker's field goals. Hope I'm wrong.

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think we win. I think we dominate.

Same game plan as last year at SDS: Focus everything on their running game and getting to Hasselback. Their receivers blow.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Avondale_Larry said:
I don't think we win. I think we dominate.

Same game plan as last year at SDS: Focus everything on their running game and getting to Hasselback. Their receivers blow.

??? #8 in passing offense, with our two best receivers sidelined for the past 3 weeks.

#3 rushing offense as well.

and near the bottom of the league in dropped passes. this isnt last year's Seahawks.

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
At this point, I would just be happy with a COMPETITIVE game. Even if we don't necessarily win but we show up with some GAME I would be happy.

That being said, I am guessing/betting/praying:

Cardinals 20
Hawks 17

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:
At this point, I would just be happy with a COMPETITIVE game. Even if we don't necessarily win but we show up with some GAME I would be happy.

That being said, I am guessing/betting/praying:

Cardinals 20
Hawks 17

well, betting and praying go hand in hand. But without AB, i dont see AZ having the tools to mount any kind of Offense.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In a truly sick joke..........Warner will play brilliantly and our Offense will play great. We win like 28-13..........then in true "kick sand in your fans' faces" fashion.....the Lions rip us 56-0.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Why get mad anymore...........being a Cards fan is great comedy.

StRams

Reaction score
I Believe

I believe in you guys! YOU CAN DOOO IT!

--Temporary Card Fan..this week only.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i think the rams are Bi a little more often than that..........

You must be registered for see images attach

StRams

Reaction score
Ok thats just wrong..sick and wrong :)

You sir, are in need of therapy..LOL

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
of course I need therapy, i'm a seahawks fan :shrug:

as for the photo, that isn't my brilliance, but that of a giants fan who roams the seahawks board

he didn't have to do much to doctor that pic though, just a little animation on the head and arm ... even without the doctoring, that pic is funny