Super Bowl Merchandise at a discount to ASFN Members

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
As many of you already know, I recently assisted one of the main distributors of a trading card company at the Super Bowl Card Show at the NFL Experience in Tampa. I helped run the wrapper redemption program. I enjoyed meeting quite a few of the ASFN Members in Tampa. I was able to bring back quite a bit of merchandise from the event and through other contacts. I can offer the ASFN members a discount on the items below. Have limited quantities of each item available. If interested in any items, you can email me for discounted pricing at [email protected]

Items available for sale:

Super Bowl Matchup Tapestry Throw Blankets (Nice) - Cards v.Steelers

Cardinals NFC Champion Tapestry Throw Blankets (Beautiful)

Super Bowl Logo Brown and White Football (Blank White Panel For Autos)

Black Super Bowl Commemorative Football (Only 500 Made) Awesome Looking

Super Bowl Logo Junior Football

Super Bowl "Gameday" Footballs (Same as used in SB XLIII) Only a few left!

Super Bowl Logo Mini Helmets - Great for Autos

Super Bowl Logo Micro Mini Pocket Helmets

Super Bowl Pennants in a protective holder

Red & White "Beat Pittsburgh" Buttons

Arizona Cardinals Red "I was there" Towels

Super Bowl Jerseys .... Only have a few Boldin White XL Jersey's (Cheap)

Special Donruss Super Bowl 18 Card Set ( 9 Cardinal Players and 9 Steelers Players) with Super Bowl Logo on each card. Very Rare from NFL Experience.

Score 440 Card Set with Super Bowl Logo On each card. Only avail. at Super Bowl Card Show at the NFL Experience.

16 X 20 Cardinals NFC Champion Collage in holder

Limited Edition Super Bowl Pins

Super Bowl Window Cling Sheets

Super Bowl "The Party Is Here" Sign

Super Bowl Matchup Car Flags

Cardinals NFC Champion Flags (Really Nice Looking)

Also have some items left from the Super Bowl that was played at the University of Phoenix
(Commemorative Footballs, Womens Shirts, Pins and Pin Sets, Golf Towels, Programs, Special Super Bowl 12 Card Set only available at the NFL Card Show, and a 4 card Arizona Cardinals set with the Super Bowl Logo on each card of Fitzgerald, Boldin, Leinart, and Dansby)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Will be out all day showing houses. Any inquiries will be addressed this evening. All info. requests previously made have been answered through email or private messages on this system. Please check your boxes. I am trying to do the best I can to keep up with the requests.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
ah, i cant wear a pin with the steelers logo. Ill just wait til preseason to buy the nfc champs pin.

OP
OP
A

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
I am back home and have answered all requests. Please check your Private Messages.

To azsouthendzone .... I have tried to get the price down as far as I can for this board. If you come to any of the shows that I set up at, you will see that the prices are higher. I thought I'd handle the business part of this through private messaging and emails. I've sent everyone that showed an interest, a price list. I have some very unique items that most of the Cardinals fans have not been privy to seeing. I thought you guys would enjoy having the opportunity to get some of this stuff.

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
i received my 16x20 Cards NFC Champions collage. Very nice,good quality. I'm going to try and get it signed by the players on it and donate it to a charity auction.It has Boldin,Dansby,Rolle, JJ, AW,Hightower, Fitz, Rackers,Edge, and Warner on it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser