Super Bowl MVP?

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
If the Cardinals win the Super Bowl and Warner and Fitzgerald both have the kind of games they have had the past three playoff games, who would get the MVP award? I can only remember one Super Bowl that had co-mvps and it was Dallas's Randy White and Havey Martin, they were defensive players. I just can't seperate the two (Warner and Fitz) right now and would have to give it to both of them. What are your thoughts?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz has been getting a ton of love in the media since Sunday's win. I'd say if you're scenario plays out, it could be Fitz, though it's hard to pick against Warner.

These are good debates to have. :)

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
It'd be Fitz. I'd love for Warner to get it though, because it'd settle the HOF debate for good and all. Even for Peter King, probably. Well, maybe. Possibly. There's a slim chance, anyway.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald! Other WRs need to step it up in this game tho!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is Fitz, if we win. (I want to say "when" but don't want to jinx)

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Fitz and Warner will be the usual suspects.

FWIW, I hope Edge has a monster game and gets the MVP. I know he dogged it during the season, got benched, yada yada. But I can't believe he's never made it to a SuperBowl !?!

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Bertrand Berry 3 sacks, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fumble Recovery, and a pick! He is going to abuse Ben =)

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
The whole playoff production should be looked at when choosing the MVP. Not just the Super Bowl itself.