Surely this is a joke?

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/jason_richardson_is_a_great_teammate/4505375
Jason Richardson Is A Great Teammate

Back in December, when the Orlando Magic and Phoenix Suns completed a trade involving 6 players, Steve Nash Tweeted that he was sad to see Earl Clark go. That’s probably because Earl Clark never banged his wife. Jason Richardson, on the other hand… well that’s possibly a whole different story. The gossip blog circuit fired up yesterday after some rumors surfaced implicating Richardson as the cause for Nash’s sudden divorce, also in December.

Nash and his wife of 5 years, Alejandra Amarilla, were divorced just one day after she gave birth to their third child, and The Jersey Chaser is reporting without, you know, sources that Richardson is actually the father.

Nash married Alejandra Amarilla in 2005 but broke up a few months before the baby was born after rumors of cheating allegations. The allegations were confirmed when Aljejandra gave birth to a black baby. Now the father is said to be Nash’s former teammate Jason Richardson. The Suns abruptly traded Richardson to the Orlando Magic in December, around the same time the baby was born.

Meanwhile, She Knows Entertainment, which I found while comparison shopping for sleeveless t-shirts and condoms, claims the rumor could be false while pointing out that Terez Owens says the divorce went down because Nash cheated with a 22-year old, and also that the baby is white.

Either way, LeBron James owes Delonte West a hug.

This is absolute BS, yes?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah rumors also said it was barbosa's too, which is why he's not with the suns.
but what is known, is that the baby is black.

the nash cheating part is news to me.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I heard from two separate reliable sources that it's true. It obviously wasn't Leandro, as he hosted a charity event with him in Toronto after their last game there.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The toughest part is after 6 years getting back to diapers! You forget how much work it is to have a newborn! But having two girls we really wanted a son. We planned Matteo for an entire year, and we are both so excited to have him in our lives. The best part is to see the girls love their baby brother and try to be good big sisters.

One odd thing about this picture. What's up with the baby's left ankle?

Last edited:

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

One odd thing about this picture. What's up with the baby's left ankle?

Yeah, I noticed that too. When I first saw the photo, I thought, heh, that probably isn't even the real baby, but now looking at it closely, that left ankle sure looks dark to me...and I seriously doubt it's a shadow.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too. When I first saw the photo, I thought, heh, that probably isn't even the real baby, but now looking at it closely, that left ankle sure looks dark to me...and I seriously doubt it's a shadow.

Maybe he's just black from the waist down.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG, the ankle is not black. It is a shadow of the pant. Sheesh, maybe it was Photoshopped but you have to ask yourself, is she going to do that when she has friends, parents, siblings who will see the pic not to mention putting her two daughters out there like that. She is better off not doing any interview at all.
You guys are either blind or you need to replace your monitors/computer.

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not blind...and that isn't any shadow....we'll probably never know the true story...but something sure is funky in that photo.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not blind...and that isn't any shadow....we'll probably never know the true story...but something sure is funky in that photo.

What is funky about the pic, this is like saying the daughter has part of her left wrist painted black :shrug:.

Attachments

• nash-familymod.jpg
    nash-familymod.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 311

HooverDam

Reaction score
Nash's ex wife is freakin' ugly, why would you be a home wrecker with your team mates wife when she's such a wreck? She looks like every awful overly plasticized Scottsdale wreck- bleck.

Not that Nash is any prize he looks like most Lillith Fair attendees but geezus t hat women is ugly.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash's ex wife is freakin' ugly, why would you be a home wrecker with your team mates wife when she's such a wreck? She looks like every awful overly plasticized Scottsdale wreck- bleck.

Not that Nash is any prize he looks like most Lillith Fair attendees but geezus that women is ugly.

With the right makeup artist he could probably fit in with about half of the performers there.

Steve

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
What is funky about the pic, this is like saying the daughter has part of her left wrist painted black :shrug:.

The shadow on the girls left arm is just that...a shadow....but if you are saying the foot of that baby is also a shadow....then I'm not the one who is blind. That ankle is black....you can see it even more that you blew up the photo.