Surprises/Predictions You See Happening in tomorrow's Draft

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I will lead off by saying that Tavon Austin will come off the board way ahead of where every mock draft has him going. He will not be around past the top 10, which will be a heartbreak for several teams who were quietly thinking of taking him. He may even be gone by pick 8 or sooner.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will lead off by saying that Tavon Austin will come off the board way ahead of where every mock draft has him going. He will not be around past the top 10, which will be a heartbreak for several teams who were quietly thinking of taking him. He may even be gone by pick 8 or sooner.

This.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
So will Geno Smith. This clap trap about him falling is a smokescreen IMO.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Milliner will fall into the teens and may not even be the 1st CB taken. The last 2 months he was considered a top 5 pick by most.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Atlanta trades up using their #1, #2, and next years #1 for Milliner. Hopefully with us!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geno Smith will go in the first seven picks and possibly a second QB within the first 12 picks.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Mel Kiper's hair will fly off when he sneezes live on TV letting everyone know he wears a wig.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards surprise everybody by taking Millner at #7 and then announce they have signed Patrick Peterson to a multi year extension.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I sure do not know but I do not see him going in the top 10 or even in the top 20. I am a small guy myself and root for the small guys but to me there is just to much risk. Like basketball being a big guys game football for the most part is a big guys game also. There are the occasional exceptions but they are exceptions. Even Austin would be required to make the occasional block. No can do. He is not going to be able to withstand many big hits and those big DBs are going to get you sometimes. I would not want to see him take a major hit over the middle by an Adrian Wilson type.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Geno Smith will go in the first seven picks and possibly a second QB within the first 12 picks.

I agree. He has been hyped beyond his ability I think. GMs read the papers also. Not to say he want be good but not as good as being hyped.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Three trades in the top ten picks. The Cards being one of them. Neither Mingo or Fluker going in the top 15.

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
Matt Scott will be a sleeper and will make the team that chooses him. Wish it would be the Cards.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Great call, DJ!

Just goes to show that reading the draft threads and blogs etc. isn't as fruitless as some here have claimed. Also read today that the Steelers really wanted Jarvis Jones and danged if they don't get him and until it came up on ASFN I had no idea that Cooper was as highly rated as Warmack and that he was very likely going to be the Cardinal selection.