Swiss soccer captain's new career in watchmaking

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Switzerland's former soccer captain is training to be a watchmaker(SOUNDBITE) (English) FORMER CAPTAIN OF SWITZERLAND SOCCER TEAM AND FORMER DEFENDER FOR JUVENTUS, LAZIO AND ARSENAL, STEPHAN LICHSTEINER, SAYING: "First of all, it's a very nice experience for me, because I like watches. And for all my life, I played football. And now to do a new experience with a very good team, it's every time good for the life to see new things, to see how you do the watch."Stephan Lichtsteiner made 108 appearances for the national teamNow, he is interning at a Zurich watchmaking firmThe soccer star will be selling a watch he made for charityBut he hasn't decided if it'll be a full-time fixtureor if he'll make a return to sports(SOUNDBITE) (English) FORMER CAPTAIN OF SWITZERLAND SOCCER TEAM AND FORMER DEFENDER FOR JUVENTUS, LAZIO AND ARSENAL, STEPHAN LICHSTEINER, SAYING:"I see some similarities with football, because in football, if not all the team is perfect, you will not win. And it's the same for the watch. If not each team is perfect, in place, the watch is not going."

Continue reading...