Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Brothers Grimm

Release Date: July 29, 2005
Studio: Dimension Films
Director: Terry Gilliam
Screenwriter: Ehren Kruger
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for violence, frightening sequences and brief suggestive material)

Starring: Matt Damon, Heath Ledger, Jonathan Pryce, Monica Bellucci, Lena Headey, Peter Stormare, Mackenzie Cook, Richard Ridings

Plot Summary: "The Brothers Grimm," from director Terry Gilliam ("Brazil," "The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen"), stars Matt Damon and Heath Ledger as Wilhelm and Jacob Grimm, the legendary brothers who gave us our favorite fairy tales. The film follows them on an enchanted adventure set in a world of heroes and villains, witches and trolls, undying evil and true love, - a realm the two storytellers thought was just make believe... until it came into their world to get them. Now the Brothers Grimm are about to confront all that their imaginations brought to life, as they are caught up in an epic battle between fantasy and reality.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
The Brothers Grime(sp?)

ugh very very bad

Brothers Grimm. Does this mean you're going to nuke the theater?

:D

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
It only got one star. Hasn't Matt Damon had a lot of movies bomb lately?. I don't like him...don't like Affleck either.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Hordispack said:
It only got one star. Hasn't Matt Damon had a lot of movies bomb lately?. I don't like him...don't like Affleck either.

Damon has done okay for himself (namely with the Bourne movies). Affleck on the other hand ....

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I saw the movie last night. It was alright. Nothing spectacular, but it was somewhat entertaining to watch.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
I saw the movie last night. It was alright. Nothing spectacular, but it was somewhat entertaining to watch.

I thought it was worth the price of admission. The best thing about it was it was totally original in a summer full of remakes and sequels.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just watched it. Didn’t like it at all. It was definitely original, but it just seemed to be lacking something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan