The Concert Thread

Swingdance

Reaction score
What was the best concert you ever attended?

Surprisingly, Rod Stewart put on the best live show I ever saw. I actually went for the opening act which was Lynryrd Skynyrd. That was good too; nothing like grooving to a live performance of Free Bird.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I said it once and I'll say it again. Neil Diamond at AWA about 10 years ago was the best live show I have ever seen.

That guy must get all kinds of ASS

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I said it once and I'll say it again. The New Chrisite's Minstrels at the Red River Opry about 2 months ago was the best live show I have ever seen.

Those guys all have great ASSes
holy hell that's gay!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine would be the first one i ever went to with just friends and no parents was when i was 14 in 1993 at the mesa skate park at country clud and 3rd ave(closed down a year later because of high insurance prices) and we saw Guttermouth and The Offspring and Face to Face for a whole $6. There was a band named Ernies Bubber Duckie that opened, I only remember that becasue the singer tried to give a demo to Dexter from The Offspring cause there was a rumor that they had just signed a major deal with someone and Dexter laughed at him and dropped it. They were really bad though, I would have dropped it too.

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hanson - Oct 29, 2000 at the Coliseum... after the concert I just started crying because it was just such an amazing experience (and cuz the bastard ushers took away my camera... but i got it back!)

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2 favorite concerts I attended were Rolling Stones/Living Colour (circa '90), and Korn/Staind in '00......