The Last Witch Hunter

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Last Witch Hunter

Release Date: October 23, 2015
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Breck Eisner
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for sequences of fantasy violence and frightening images)
Screenwriters: Cory Goodman, Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless
Genre: Action, Adventure
Website: TheLastWitchHunter.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Starring: Vin Diesel, Elijah Wood, Rose Leslie, Olafur Darri Olafsson, Julie Engelbrecht, Michael Caine

Plot Summary: The modern world holds many secrets, but the most astounding secret of all is that witches still live amongst us; vicious supernatural creatures intent on unleashing the Black Death upon the world. Armies of witch hunters battled the unnatural enemy across the globe for centuries, including Kaulder, a valiant warrior who managed to slay the all-powerful Queen Witch, decimating her followers in the process. In the moments right before her death, the Queen curses Kaulder with her own immortality, forever separating him from his beloved wife and daughter in the afterlife. Today Kaulder is the only one of his kind remaining, and has spent centuries hunting down rogue witches, all the while yearning for his long-lost loved ones. However, unbeknownst to Kaulder, the Queen Witch is resurrected and seeks revenge on her killer causing an epic battle that will determine the survival of the human race.

You must be registered for see images attach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
picked this one up at wally world today for 14 bucks....has anyone seen it yet?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My friend and I really enjoyed it, actually. It's not quality cinema, not by a long shot, but it was just plain fun. Great supporting roles by Caine and Leslie.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
My friend and I really enjoyed it, actually. It's not quality cinema, not by a long shot, but it was just plain fun. Great supporting roles by Caine and Leslie.

watched it last night...it was worth the 14 bucks for the dvd...........

it actually had me on the edge of my seat for a bit....then we paused it to let the dogs out and clean up dinner...when we came back it was a little less exciting...
it was a little predictable but overall was written pretty well......I am sure we will watch it again.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
watched it last night...it was worth the 14 bucks for the dvd...........

it actually had me on the edge of my seat for a bit....then we paused it to let the dogs out and clean up dinner...when we came back it was a little less exciting...
it was a little predictable but overall was written pretty well......I am sure we will watch it again.

I'd bet you any amount of money that your favorite line was the Michael Caine line when he's looking out the window and all hell breaks loose :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan