The longest week ever!!!!

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
This has been, I think, the longest week in history ever! Are you kidding me, it's only Wednesday?!?!?! Imagine how long the next two weeks are gonna be, after our win this weekend, waiting on the Cards first appearance in the Superbowl!!!! :billthecat: :pullhair: :bang: :thud: :thewave:

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am savoring this feeling. Watched the replay of last week on NFL Network last night and will replay the game again tonight.

Obviously looking forward to game but I love this feeling.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Should actually be easier furing the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl if that were to happen. Underclassmen decalring deadline will have past. Next week is the senior bowl. 3 hours of coverage everday on the NFL network. Usually the start of draft talk and mock draft season.

But the week leading up to Feb. 1st is going to be boring and slow. Having to listen to the media regurgatate the same story after story every day, we get to listen to the same tired analysis every single day.

PDR

Suns: L, L, L, L, L, L
Reaction score
I too cant believe it, however imagine if we win the superbowl, and how long the offseason would be before we can see us again???

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I too cant believe it, however imagine if we win the superbowl, and how long the offseason would be before we can see us again???

great thing is is that we have a short time between the end of the season and the draft!!!!!

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
The week leading up to the game will be slow? I think not (unless you're still in Arizona).

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait for Sunday to get here, but I'm also sort of dreading it. Not knowing what will happen is both fun and miserable.

OP
OP
imaCafan

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I can't wait for Sunday to get here, but I'm also sort of dreading it. Not knowing what will happen is both fun and miserable.

I'm with Cheese on this one, it feels to me a foregone conclusion we will win this game. BUT, there is still that slight "something" in the pit of my stomach. Maybe it's the frozen burrito.....

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't have any feeling about this game at all.

That's probably because it's not about feelings anymore it's just the odd fact we're actually good enough to win.

We don't need the stars to align to win, we just need to play well, this is a big change, bigger than people think.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I'm with Cheese on this one, it feels to me a foregone conclusion we will win this game. BUT, there is still that slight "something" in the pit of my stomach. Maybe it's the frozen burrito.....
It could be that but I'm betting it is the decades of being a Cardinal fan and see the Card's be perennial losers.

Not this year baby!!!

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I have been down to the training facility 3 times just to walk around and look at stuff. I cant seem to make the days go by fast enough. Going to Big Red Rage tonight to get another dose of Kool Aid to hopefully hold me over till the weekend. Saturday I am prepin for the tailgate and gonna drink alot so that I pass out early.

OP
OP
imaCafan

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I keep wanting to not get my hopes up too high in case we lose so I don't get too bummed about a loss. You know, an "at least we made it to the NFC Championship game" type thing. But, I believe the Cards are the better team overall, and it's a home game, so they'll have that 12th. man advantage. That's what I can't shake. There really is no reason that they shouldn't win. In fact, they should dominate this weekend. Another 33-13 type win............:raccoon:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Well, the advantage of actually winning the Superbowl is that you get the shortest off season of any team in the league. The NFL started the tradition a few years ago of having the Superbowl champions open the following season at home on opening week Thursday night.

How sweet would that be!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05