The "Norm" on Bears boards:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just can't see the Bears D giving up any points to AZ. Barring a Rex INT or fumble return for a TD, or withing field goal range, this should be a shutout.

Now with AZ likely to air it out when they get behind early, I expect M. Brown and Vasher to get an INT along with D. Manning. Look for the first defensive TD this Monday.

This is like smelling a Thanksgiving dinner in the oven. We just have to wait.

BTW, I'm not being cocky, I just don't see any threats by AZ. They only way there's even a chance of losing is if the Bears beat themselves. Even with a horrible game, they still should pull this one off. This one's for the record books to be updated.

Seems they all pretty much feel this way.

I can't wait for Monday.

Cheese, Shane, Ouchie, no need to respond to this thread saying how you agree with the quote....we all already know.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Assuming a team is going to have a shutout is just stupid. It's not like the cardinals aren't capable of scoring points.

I don't believe cardinals are going to win, but I don't think its going to be a massacre either. Cardinals are going to score.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming a team is going to have a shutout is just stupid. It's not like the cardinals aren't capable of scoring points.

I don't believe cardinals are going to win, but I don't think its going to be a massacre either. Cardinals are going to score.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get burned by a playaction in the first drive of the game.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i hope the bears feel the same way as the fans do. the cardinals are going to give the bears everything they can handle.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious that Ditka still coaches the Bears by controlling Lovie Smith's thoughts with "teleDitkanesis?"

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious that Ditka still coaches the Bears by controlling Lovie Smith's thoughts with "teleDitkanesis?"

OK, so here is a hypothetical question; who would win in a game between 11 Brian Urlachers and 11 Walter Paytons?

Who would be coaching?

Well, the Urlachers would be coached by Ditka and the Paytons would be coach by Lovie Smith.

I gotta go with THE BEARS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05