• Marcel Shipp

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wan't to make an opposite of an all star team, a all crap team. A team of guys who best represent the past 10 years of suffering us Cards fans have gone through. I want to make a consensus team. Who would you pick as starting RB for the all crap team??

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm picking Leeland, this guy had more hype then Arrington, coming into a rookie season and he ended up sucking bad!!

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I don't even think Adrian Murrell should be on that list, was it simply because he played RB for the Cards in the last 10 years?

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
I don't even think Adrian Murrell should be on that list, was it simply because he played RB for the Cards in the last 10 years?

Yeah I just put down, starters for the past decade. He is easily the best back on the Cards from that list,

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
Dont scare me like that.

Look at these career stats:

Rushing 224 Atts 729 yds 3.3 avg 3 TDs (30 games)
Receiving: 12 receptions 73 yds 6.1 avg 1 (TD)

DevonCardsFan said:
I'm picking Leeland, this guy had more hype then Arrington, coming into a rookie season and he ended up sucking bad!!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I went with Leshon, because this guy had two great games, and the rest of his career was garbage. But, Leeland is a good choice too.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember LeShon had that 2 or 3 game stretch were he looked like an all-star. I couldn't stand him after he came back down to earth.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
green machine said:
I went with Leshon, because this guy had two great games, and the rest of his career was garbage. But, Leeland is a good choice too.
yep GM, that's what I was talking about. Didn't see your post.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No brainer with this one. Leeland is definitely the worst on that list BY FAR. He would sometimes get tackled by his own shadow. When you look at that list, it's no surprise this franchise has been as bad as it has. Garrison was the only legitimate starter, because Emmit was way over-the-hill. Adrian Murrell was an average RB at best. What a pathetic decade!!!!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I voted for leeland..man was that a wasted pick!

Since people are talking about that 2-3 game stretch of LeShon Johnson. My friend was a bears fan, and I remember he was like, it won't happen again, this guy will suck...a flash in the pan. And he immediately started calling him "Le Who? Johnson"

I laugh because he called it so right, and the nicknamed just fit.

"Le Who" Where are you?

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CardsFan88 said:
I voted for leeland..man was that a wasted pick!

Since people are talking about that 2-3 game stretch of LeShon Johnson. My friend was a bears fan, and I remember he was like, it won't happen again, this guy will suck...a flash in the pan. And he immediately started calling him "Le Who? Johnson"

I laugh because he called it so right, and the nicknamed just fit.

"Le Who" Where are you?

Fighting Pitbulls and getting his ******** arrested

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
95 he was traded for Rob Moore. If it was decade and a year he would make it

We brought him back in '97 for a few games. I remember him having RON MOORE written on the back of his jersey and ROB MOORE was written on the back of #85's jersey. They played on the team together for a few games in '97, and as such he should be on this list.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who thought he was supposed to vote for the BEST of the RBs on the list here and actually voted for E. Smith, but hey...carry on :D

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
vince56 said:
We brought him back in '97 for a few games. I remember him having RON MOORE written on the back of his jersey and ROB MOORE was written on the back of #85's jersey. They played on the team together for a few games in '97, and as such he should be on this list.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who thought he was supposed to vote for the BEST of the RBs on the list here and actually voted for E. Smith, but hey...carry on :D

I only listed guys who started more than half a season or more, or guys who were drafted in round 1 or 2 and busted. If I listed everybody, they would have Chris Griesen or so on starting at qb. Those guys do not really represent the past 10 years of sucking ass, because even if they suck, they do not count because they were not on the field to suck. All guys I've listed on these polls were guys who started more then half of a certain season or high draft picks in the past 10 years. Every team could say their 4th string HB sucked. But only the Cards can have players at every position, in the past 10 years, starting on the team, when they should not even be on an NFL roster. I mean look at compiled lists when the votings finished the list is going to be ugly!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan