The tension is thick!!

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
Do you feel it, the tension about these FA's and the lack of signings/news is driving the anxiety level on this board higher and higher. Or maybe its just me? C'mon Graves pull that rabbit out of your hat, or will it be something else to pull out!! Stay tuned!!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by football24/7
Do you feel it, the tension about these FA's and the lack of signings/news is driving the anxiety level on this board higher and higher. Or maybe its just me? C'mon Graves pull that rabbit out of your hat, or will it be something else to pull out!! Stay tuned!!

My tension level is certainly high. I think tomorroy or tuesday we will finally sign someone. maybe somone we do not like but i am ready to sign just about anyone. Does Colvin and Stewart have the same agent? I suspect Steinberg knows more about who is going to sign where than we do and i would think he would keep his clients informed which puts a new spin on everything.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Re: Re: The tension is thick!!

Originally posted by john h
My tension level is certainly high. I think tomorroy or tuesday we will finally sign someone. maybe somone we do not like but i am ready to sign just about anyone. Does Colvin and Stewart have the same agent? I suspect Steinberg knows more about who is going to sign where than we do and i would think he would keep his clients informed which puts a new spin on everything.

Speaking of Steinberg, I think he owes us one after raping us with Plummer's contract. He should just advise Kordell to sign on the dotted line.

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Re: Re: The tension is thick!!

Originally posted by john h
Does Colvin and Stewart have the same agent?

No...Colvin's agent is Kennard McGuire...not to be confused with Jerry McGuire.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22