This Is Just Ridiculous

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lol. Hey I don't like Goodell either, but the Steelers should **** about having it out for them. I couldn't even read the article. I just read the caption on the Ryan Clark picture and almost fell out of my chair.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idiots, they win super bowls on fluke referee calls and complain about the league having it against them? give me a break.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Goodell may have it out for them for their off-the-field antics, but at least they still have the officials in their back pockets on the field.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the NFL was totally against the Steelers in Super Bowls XL and XLIII when missed calls and bad calls jobbed the Seahawks and Cardinals out of their first Super Bowl wins.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is comedy, right? Secret plan by the League to give the Steelers another Super Bowl win?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I remember that Superbowl with the Seahawks and when they called Hasslebeck for blocking below when he was trying to make a tackle on his own int. ...I just shut the TV off and said...guess the league wants the Steelers to win. The Steelers are full of themselves to believe the league is against them

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Time to re-name them The Squeel City! Boo-freaking--hoo babies!

Blitz_2231

Reaction score
The class of that team seems to begin and end with their ownership (maybe the coaches too ... I can't say for sure).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The class of that team seems to begin and end with their ownership (maybe the coaches too ... I can't say for sure).

not sure if this is the case, seeing as the ownership is seen as the gold standard in the league... and probably one of the gold standards in all of sports.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Where is Mike Singletary when you need him?

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STEELERS!