Those who want to watch Sun games who are out of town.You might not need NBA Ticket

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just bought regional games to watch the ASU games for something like $20.. and so far I'm getting almost all of the Suns games...tonight I get to watch it on the Chicago channel 620..have to listen to opposing teams announcers but not bad none the less!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I just bought regional games to watch the ASU games for something like $20.. and so far I'm getting almost all of the Suns games...tonight I get to watch it on the Chicago channel 620..have to listen to opposing teams announcers but not bad none the less!

okay, A) how did you order the asu games and B) how are you getting the suns games that way?

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm betting he got it through DirectTV's regional sports packages, which includes FSN AZ. Some cable operators like Cox and Comcast also offer that package.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:

A) You paid $20 to watch ASU basketball?

B) Yes, this supposedly does work but you need DirecTV. But it could be that most cable suscribers right now are getting the NBA Ticket for free.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bought it to watch the ASU football team.... I have Direct TV.. it's for regional sports..

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
It worked for me last year when I had the Regional Sports package on DirecTv .

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has got to be a record for the longest thread title. That's 78 characters. Actually there are 79 characters if we include the "." at the end. :)

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know I've done it before...probably on the Cardinals and Everybody Else board... I had to revise it so it would fit, done that a few times before :)