Tightest Whip

PopToosweet

The Birdman
Reaction score
okay I Know This Might Be A Stupid Post, But Who Have The Tightest Ride Out Of All The Players, And Who Could Do A Little Better?

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
PopToosweet said:
okay I Know This Might Be A Stupid Post, But Who Have The Tightest Ride Out Of All The Players, And Who Could Do A Little Better?

I know Ronnie Mac has customize cars like Impalas. Shipp has a red convertible Mercedes that has a superman stich emblem on the head rest.

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
Smith and several others have hummers...and they drive Hummers, too. :D Oh, and Damien has a Beetle--I think it's Ringo--in his trunk. I like Shipps' Superman car, too. Das tu kewl.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
I know Ronnie Mac has customize <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s like Impalas. Shipp has a red convertible Mercedes that has a superman stich emblem on the head rest.

I thought it was a red Lexus 430 with the convertible top?

lrk27

Veteran
Reaction score
Anquan has a black Mercedes with just a Q on the back where it would normally have the model type. Lots of Escalades also.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two players.

Marcel Shipp with his bright red Lexus sports mobile with Superman logos stitched into the seat leather.

Ron McKinnon with his classic autos.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05