Timberwolves @ Suns Game Thread 3-22-13

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this game deserved a game thread because the Wolves are beating the Suns at halftime 67-39. This game could be an epic catastrophe and the Suns are playing on their home court against a team that has a poor road record. Hunter is supposed to be a defensive coach? The Suns do not seem to have any pulse.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The front office rode Gentry out of town for this? It's Terry Porter Part Deux.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Gentry Suns were bad but at least competitive on most nights... Hunter's boys are getting obliterated every other game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both Morris twins and Marshall are scoreless at halftime. These players are supposed to be the Suns future?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front office rode Gentry out of town for this? It's Terry Porter Part Deux.

Well the Suns did not take the interim label off Hunter. Let's hope the Suns clean house in the off season especially with the removal of Blanks and Hunter before any more player personnel moves are made.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"I like to go out on the town, hit the flooooooooooooooooor, and double down..."

Thats all I have to say about this game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I like to go out on the town, hit the flooooooooooooooooor, and double down..."

Thats all I have to say about this game.

The Suns already did with the Morris twins. :D

HooverDam

Reaction score
Well the Suns are eliminated from the playoffs officially. 3rd year in a row without the playoffs. This will be only the 3rd time in franchise history that they've had such a string.

The other 2 times were during the early expansion years and then in the cocaine era. Sad.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Well the Suns are eliminated from the playoffs officially. 3rd year in a row without the playoffs. This will be only the 3rd time in franchise history that they've had such a string.

The other 2 times were during the early expansion years and then in the cocaine era. Sad.

Well, they certainly look like an expansion team... on cocaine.

Reaction score
Well I wonder how much is sucking and how much is tanking. They ran the Lakers off the court and reverted to their old ways. It is painful to watch from this 40 year long Suns fan but this pick will be their best asset. The ping pong ball basket is filling up. We can gripe all we want but meaningless wins will get us the 9th or 10th pick. I know there is not a star player but they need a good pick

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dont think they're tanking, they're just horrible and Hunter looks clueless. The Lakers are capable of losing to anyone.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great job, Mr. Sarver. Think of the great team he inherited and then to today on what the team has become. Well done.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We didn't have Dudley or O'Neal tonight...why were people expecting us to not get blown out?

Because its a home game? Oh yea I forgot how we're such a monster home team...

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We didn't have Dudley or O'Neal tonight...why were people expecting us to not get blown out?

Because its a home game? Oh yea I forgot how we're such a monster home team...

Yeah, and the T-Wolves are a superpower, especially on the road. lol.

Its fine with me that we lost, but I dont think you cant just say 'ho hum' about a 31 point slaughter in your own building because you were missing a couple mediocre players.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Both Morris twins and Marshall are scoreless at halftime. These players are supposed to be the Suns future?

My thoughts as well..

This team is pathetic, as is coach Hunter.

I my 40 years of being a Suns fan,,,I can't remember ever saying I'll be glad for the 'last game' of the season to arrive.

April 17.... against Denver, can't come soon enough....... Fishing plans in Cabo have probably already been made

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, and the T-Wolves are a superpower, especially on the road. lol.

Its fine with me that we lost, but I dont think you cant just say 'ho hum' about a 31 point slaughter in your own building because you were missing a couple mediocre players.
On this team, Dudley & O'Neal are superstar players lol.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On this team, Dudley & O'Neal are superstar players lol.

I know you're just kidding on the superstar comment but you're correct. They may not be much but they are close to the best we have. When you have as little talent as we do you can ill afford to lose anyone.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser