Two Long Snappers, Two Stories, One Spot With Cardinals

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, but one "oh crap" will ruin 1,000 atta boys. Have to be perfect every time.

I'm a former long snapper, so I will stand up for the brotherhood :D

Sure, but if you're getting $1.3m for 8 snaps per game I expect every one of those to be perfect.

The "Who cares?" comment assumes that to be the case.

I expect Brewer will stick due to his long relationship with Rodgers but Shimko has never had a bad snap and costs $400k less. I'd roll with him personally.

They can always cut Brewer and bring him back if Shimko craps the bed. Ain't nobody picking up a long snapper after final cut day unless someone breaks a leg.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sure, but if you're getting $1.3m for 8 snaps per game I expect every one of those to be perfect.

The "Who cares?" comment assumes that to be the case.

I expect Brewer will stick due to his long relationship with Rodgers but Shimko has never had a bad snap and costs $400k less. I'd roll with him personally.

They can always cut Brewer and bring him back if Shimko craps the bed. Ain't nobody picking up a long snapper after final cut day unless someone breaks a leg.

For your information, LP Ladouceur, from Montreal, played 253 consecutive games for the Cowboys between 2005 and 2020 and didn't miss a snap.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For your information, LP Ladouceur, from Montreal, played 253 consecutive games for the Cowboys between 2005 and 2020 and didn't miss a snap.

It was still like 8 snaps a game though?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd