Watching Joakim Noah tonight

Delmon Young

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm kind of irked the Suns couldn't land him in the draft. Say what you want about his offensive game, but man, can he run the floor, and handle and pass the ball. This guy would be a fiend in Phoenix's system.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
where are you watching him? Bulls are definitely my fav eastern team

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Noah will disappoint in Chicago. I can't imagine Skiles altering his style to fit Noah's skills.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Noah looked lost on offense and made some pretty bad decisions with the ball. The was one instance where he tried to lead the fast break, instead of throwing the ball ahead to Victor. Another time he wasn't expecting the pass and almost lost it.

On defense Noah looked pretty decent guarding Dirk, and his rotations on defense were good.

I would like to see Noah add some muscle to his body, a couple of times he was pushed out of position for the rebound.

Sunsman44

The Sunsman Defense Team
Reaction score
I'm kind of irked the Suns couldn't land him in the draft. Say what you want about his offensive game, but man, can he run the floor, and handle and pass the ball. This guy would be a fiend in Phoenix's system.

Likewise, my friend. I was very upset Suns did not do anything to land him.

He is going to be a horrible fit in Chicago - hence why people will say he stinks and stock will go down.

He was tailor made for Phoenix Suns basketball. He is the perfect run-n-gun center to have alongside a power forward Amare.

If in the right system (Suns), the man may very well be the best center in the NBA once he is in his prime. Just watch...

Drop D

Striving for the Penultimate
Reaction score
If he sucks in Chicago, could we or would we trade Atlanta's pick for Noah?

Chicago would get a mulligan for their pick. Chicago still owes us for Luol Deng (and Luc Longley for that matter).

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Likewise, my friend. I was very upset Suns did not do anything to land him.

He is going to be a horrible fit in Chicago - hence why people will say he stinks and stock will go down.

He was tailor made for Phoenix Suns basketball. He is the perfect run-n-gun center to have alongside a power forward Amare.

If in the right system (Suns), the man may very well be the best center in the NBA once he is in his prime. Just watch...
Nothing like youth and hyperbole....

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If he sucks in Chicago, could we or would we trade Atlanta's pick for Noah?

Chicago would get a mulligan for their pick. Chicago still owes us for Luol Deng (and Luc Longley for that matter).

Not to mention Jordan... :bang:

I can't see anything happening until next summer. At that point, we'll see if Noah can shoot well enough to be worth more than Skinner to the Suns (another athletic big who can't shoot). Noah's value as a big who can guard the perimeter and block shots is good, but not enough if the Hawks pick is really high.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05