Week 4 Snap Count

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love their breakdown of week over week. It's interesting thst we are only really using 3 WRs and one is getting a handful of rushing attempts.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Goodyear Card

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I don't know why Moore is getting more snaps than Dortch. He has 8 catches for 55 yards over four games. Whenever Dortch has played, he has produced. For a couple of games last year, he was our best receiver.

Reactions: PJ1

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't know why Moore is getting more snaps than Dortch. He has 8 catches for 55 yards over four games. Whenever Dortch has played, he has produced. For a couple of games last year, he was our best receiver.
I think Dortch isn't getting time, because Hollywood is staying healthy. IIRC it seemed Dortch played more last year when Brown was hurt.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Moore playing lot of snaps even if he was almost invisible,, certainly isn't used for his blocking skills... Guess the coach likes to have him just to give more unpredictability to our offense

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because is Dortch is undersized and limited. Moore plays all over the fields, plays as a decoy and has 60 rushing yards with a TD. Dortch struggles to get the ball to the 20 in a KO. He is what he is and he isn't breaking the top 2 spots unless there is an injury.

OP
OP
Goodyear Card

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
Because is Dortch is undersized and limited. Moore plays all over the fields, plays as a decoy and has 60 rushing yards with a TD. Dortch struggles to get the ball to the 20 in a KO. He is what he is and he isn't breaking the top 2 spots unless there is an injury.
Greg Dortch83WR5-7175
Rondale Moore4WR5-7180

Moore does have one good running play but he has been ineffective in the passing game. I don't see where Dortch is limited.

Reactions: PJ1

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg Dortch83WR5-7175
Rondale Moore4WR5-7180

Moore does have one good running play but he has been ineffective in the passing game. I don't see where Dortch is limited.

Moore is faster and more dynamic. Dortch was drafted for a reason. I said the same last year when he had a couple of good games in loses. He's a limited player, that is not debatable. Moore is dynamic, but can't stay healthy

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BJ will be our next Hassan Reddick come his contract year. It’s the Cardinal way.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Some thoughts.

1 - A lot of 11 personnel on offense even in a game where we trailed by multiple scores most of day. I am interested to see if it changes when Kyler returns.

2 - Gardeck is still a situational pass rusher.

3 - Zaven isn't getting his 5th year option picked up.

4 - Hamilton is on the roster in case of emergency only. This staff hates the CB room outside of Clark (and maybe Wilson)

5 - Cam Thomas doesn't seem to be an EDGE player in a 3-4.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
1 - A lot of 11 personnel on offense even in a game where we trailed by multiple scores most of day. I am interested to see if it changes when Kyler returns.

2 - Gardeck is still a situational pass rusher.

3 - Zaven isn't getting his 5th year option picked up.

4 - Hamilton is on the roster in case of emergency only. This staff hates the CB room outside of Clark (and maybe Wilson)

5 - Cam Thomas doesn't seem to be an EDGE player in a 3-4.

One more - The LG spot seems to be open for the taking.

Excellent post

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22