Well..........here we go again.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Yes, the suns lost this, no not due to the refs but just being outplayed. Regardless of the suns winning the 4th game, I feel they will lose if they cont to play this poorly. NO energy, No fight, No desire and No organization to playing suns ball. LB is not the answer and I wonder if the suns give him an extension or another offer after next season. Next season will tell, however I think he plays soley on his speed and that makes up for his poor decisions and basketball skills. The suns miss Bell BIG TIME. JJ missed a 3 pointer I think Bell NAILS. The suns are down but not out and you know how the last 2 series went down to the wire. I think this series is different though. HOward is too good and the suns have no match for dirk. I think the suns win games 4 and 6 due to pressure and game 7 will be a great game. WE WILL SEE.

gdiddy

Registered
Reaction score
Have faith. They're down but not out. We should feel pretty fortunate that we can cheer for this team in a Western Conference Final after all they've been through this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05