What would you sacrifice for a Cardinals Super Bowl victory?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Would you sacrifice your marrige? Would you give up a kidney? Would you give up sex the rest of your life? Would you not take another sip of alcohol?

I would allow doctors to take off one of my big toes for a chance to see the Cardinals win the Super Bowl....of couse I would want tickets to the game.

what would you give up?

cardsfan473

In memory of a REAL Hero
Reaction score
For a Super Bowl Victory, I would say name your price.

I wouldn't be arround to pay up anyhow, because I would probably die of a heart attack right after the game, from the sheer adrenaline that would be running through my veins. :)

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
I would give up whatever i had to just short of my entire life. heck at this point i would do that for another playoff run.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been a fan for fifteen years since they came here when I was 10. I've endured ridicule in social situations whether they be around "friends", or school including; middle school, high school, SCC, and ASU.

I've given up plenty.

Now I want the return on my investment.

And you know what....

ALL OF US HERE can SAY that!!!!!

ELI or Roth es0(***)&())*, We need a guy who can get boldin 120 catches.......

Hey, for as many times he's been open 96 catches is AWESOME considering the history, but if we had a top flight QB, I GUARENTEE he had 15-20 more....

Anyways, lets go and spoil MIN or we get 1st pick, WIN WIN situation.....

But I DO want the win.

Boldin, Shipp, L.Davis, Scobey, Anderson, Hodgins, F.Jones, Fisher, Hayes, McKinnon, HILL yes HILL, Barret, Wilson, Jackson, Player are guys to build around among a few others who might be starting to step it up.

Next year CAN be 11-5....who can step up????who do we bring in???who do we draft???

The cards have a GOOD-GREAT nucleus...what do we do NOW....thats what determines their future...and our fortunes as fans....Let's hope and pray they do right....

They did with boldin

As a fan, we can get another next year through the draft and one or two through FA, and we'll be in position to make a move in the division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
i will give up my depression every time i watch a road game. cards play hell alot better at home.

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
hey 88,

we were in postition for the playoffs last season when the cards started 4-2. this season the cards were 3-5 coming off two big wins againist the 49ers and the bengals. then the cards all of a sudden got scared of winning. it doesn't add up. time for an overhaul on the coaching staff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05