Whats the latest on Okeafor and Jackson

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
No news I guess is good news. At least they have not signed anywhere yet. The Cards need to get Colvin, Holliday or Okeafor, and Jackson. That would be a great start before the draft. Blake and Hodgins would be nice also.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by football24/7
No news I guess is good news. At least they have not signed anywhere yet. The Cards need to get Colvin, Holliday or Okeafor, and Jackson. That would be a great start before the draft. Blake and Hodgins would be nice also.

I have no problem with any of those 5....but here is how I would rank them according to our need....not so much their ability:

(1) Colvin.....he's the only one to silence the naysayers.....and the naysayers are correct on this one......if we fail to get him or Suggs (who may be gone when we pick) our pass rush (and maybe our wins) will be non-existant.

(2) Blake.....I'm hoping we get him and not KS.

(3) Jackson....a great pick up if we can land him.

(4) & (5) Okeafor and Holliday.....a toss-up here and we only need them if Colvin goes elsewhere.....I'm not saying we couldn't use them.

(6) Almost forgot Hodgins....one heck of a blocker who can play some tight end.

I'll be happy if 1 and 2 happen.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Touring

Originally posted by JeffGollin
Okeafor is continuing his Tour Across America (I think the Jags are next).

Does he have a bus like John Madden?

I like what DT Thornton (who the Bengals signed) said...."I'm not a rock star....I just want to get this (negotiating/signing) done."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22