ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who cares? This is the only cards board that matters

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
All the Cardinals boards matter to me. Just wondering if anyone knows?
Maybe Vikesfan/cardwillwin called Denny and told him that a lot of posters there don't like him and pulled the press pass. :shrug: :D

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dbach, I haven't posted there for awhile, but it seems to me that they do close it down ocassionally for software change/maintainence, etc. Then again, maybe it was just so full of trolls that they decided to shut it down for a time.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40year, that is one kick-arse avatar! You probably don't realize that you have a defining piece of art from one of comics most influential current artists right there (Alex Ross).

Shameless pimping of Alex Ross: http://www.alexrossart.com/

:thumbup:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
Its been down a few days now. Anyone know whats going on?
I wish it was on. It's not just you, it's everyone, Lisa's probably on vacation is my guess.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Yeah I know. It's been down for a week. I do notice that there are less Denny Bashers here and more fans who realize McCown is no good.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
40year, that is one kick-arse avatar! You probably don't realize that you have a defining piece of art from one of comics most influential current artists right there (Alex Ross).

I picked it up off of a free avatar web-site some time ago. I thought maybe I could incorporate it into a sales presentation as a picture of one of our electricians. :D

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
I like this board but I do miss the Cards board, it is a little more "anything goes" where as this one seems to be a little more sterile. Both have their place though, anywhere you can talk Cards is cool with me. I think Black is probably right though about Lisa being on vacation, wish I was...

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Pariah said:

:Comicbookgeek:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Who cares? This is the only cards board that matters

To you.

I post on both boards and it irks me to no end when the "this board is better then that board" mentality rears its ugly head (on either board). As if the URL typed in somehow makes people a better fan or something.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
To you.

I post on both boards and it irks me to no end when the "this board is better then that board" mentality rears its ugly head (on either board). As if the URL typed in somehow makes people a better fan or something.

Sorry but I used to regularly post on that board Fiasco Im sure you remember me (azcrdfan)

The bottom line is that board sucks. There are a few very good loyal posters over there. But outside of that it isnt moderated the way it needs to be and there are far to many childish people and posters over there. It gets to be more annoying than anything.

As far as Im concerned this is the only board that matters. Has nothing to do with what kind of fan you are either.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Sorry but I used to regularly post on that board Fiasco Im sure you remember me (azcrdfan)

The bottom line is that board sucks. There are a few very good loyal posters over there. But outside of that it isnt moderated the way it needs to be and there are far to many childish people and posters over there. It gets to be more annoying than anything.

As far as Im concerned this is the only board that matters. Has nothing to do with what kind of fan you are either.
Messing with trolls is fun sometimes. Idiots well, I can't argue with you there, I post too often. LOL

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
There is something wrong with the Cards board??? Huh!

Well how are all these messages and this one getting posted and read???

:D

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Shane H said:

They really need to tap one of the level headed people who use the board frequently to moderate it. No doubt there are a boat load of trolls there, but I'm not gonna abandon the board on the "official" cardinals website to a bunch of ******* trolls so that it can be over run with morons like the azcentral board is.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fiasco, to break away from further arguement, wanna catch the St Louis game next year vs. the Rams? Crabtree and I have plans. It could happen.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
but I'm not gonna abandon the board on the "official" cardinals website to a bunch of ******* trolls so that it can be over run with morons like the azcentral board is.
Ugh azcentral is the house of 3 losers trolls there(Nem,RW and Tidy).

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
black said:
Messing with trolls is fun sometimes. Idiots well, I can't argue with you there, I post too often. LOL

The moderators here are gonna be awfully busy while the other board is down. Cause all those trolls and idiots will find their way here soon if they haven't already :D

Black, I bet you'll be on good manners this time, cause you won't have no where to post if you dont :p

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
black said:
Fiasco, to break away from further arguement, wanna catch the St Louis game next year vs. the Rams? Crabtree and I have plans. It could happen.

Hell yes. We also travel to a couple games a year and at least one away game w/ Yummy.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Ugh azcentral is the house of 3 losers trolls there(Nem,RW and Tidy).

Yes, and they spend their time there participating in a circle jerk of self maturbatory posting.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
Yes, and they spend their time there participating in a circle jerk of self maturbatory posting.

That is an image that I can do without.... :(

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
The moderators here are gonna be awfully busy while the other board is down. Cause all those trolls and idiots will find their way here soon if they haven't already :D

Black, I bet you'll be on good manners this time, cause you won't have no where to post if you dont :p
LOL I haven't been the only one who has committed a PWI! LOL

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
Hell yes. We also travel to a couple games a year and at least one away game w/ Yummy.
pm me your e mail and we can start to make plans.(plenty of time) I wanted to go to the bar you all mentioned on the other board, but my kid wouldn't drive me. I drink during games and a dui is too risky.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05