Which has been more cheap entertainment this week?

Which has been this week's greatest source of cheap entertainment?

• Vikesfan re-registering as "mary"

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Shane's Rococo Cardinal centerpiece

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters

jerryp

Grey facemasks forever.
Reaction score
"Centerpiece"

Battlefield life expectancy in a household with a female presence has got to be near zero for that thing. An intergender relations triumph.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The state of fan denial on the Suns board ranks up there too. They still think the Suns have been freeing up CAP space so Jerry Colangelo will sign rapist Kobe Bryant to a contract. :shrug:

I thought Cards fans were the most self-delusional but Suns fans are making us sound rational.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
The state of fan denial on the Suns board ranks up there too. They still think the Suns have been freeing up CAP space so Jerry Colangelo will sign rapist Kobe Bryant to a contract. :shrug:

I thought Cards fans were the most self-delusional but Suns fans are making us sound rational.

damn trolls - I thought we got rid of most of 'em.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

I agree :thumbup: not on the Kobe thing, we might still have a chance with him but that our draft picks will magically become the best pics in all the league even though we won't be picking that high most of the time... It's not like the NFL, there are only a few really great players...there are who years in the NBA where there isn't any great players....

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, What was the straw that finally broke Vikesfans back?

What finally got him banned? (And a big thanks to whoever did it)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
Out of curiosity, What was the straw that finally broke Vikesfans back?

What finally got him banned? (And a big thanks to whoever did it)

Some remarks on the P&R Board.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say Vikesfan signing in as Mary. Is it me or VF becoming more like you know who, who has been banned so many times in this board? :D :hulk:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
apparently if you foward all your spam in your inbox to [email protected] they will follow up and make sure you get off the mailing lists

:hulk:

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
i have been visit the nflsmackdown.com messageboard. it pretty fun. talk all the smack that you want. it is great.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Loyal Card 17 said:
i have been visit the nflsmackdown.com messageboard. it pretty fun. talk all the smack that you want. it is great.

For mindless fun that site is the best!
:biglaugh: