Which team has the best triplets

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That list is horrible!! Jets top 10? Cardinals 19, but Bears 15? Atlanta 13 with Cousins, who hasn't taken a snap post Achilles injury? KC not #1?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think "Triplets" as a concept matters far less today than it did 25 or 30 years ago. Really the "triplets" that matter are QB, WR and Playcaller.

As always, these are clickbait. Feel great if you're in the top third, feel bad if you're in the bottom third, and don't sweat the difference between 19 and 15 or 23.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That list is horrible!! Jets top 10? Cardinals 19, but Bears 15? Atlanta 13 with Cousins, who hasn't taken a snap post Achilles injury? KC not #1?
Jets have a great RB in Hall, and a top-10 WR in Wilson, so even if you don't expect much from Rodgers, 10th seems about right to me.

For the Cards, you could argue whether Murray is above or below 19th, same with Conner (I'd rank him well above if you could ignore his age and durability issues), and Harrison hasn't taken a snap in a real game yet, so 19th seems about right to me.

The Bears do seem to be ranked too high, with Moore and Swift probably in top-20 territory, some might argue top 15, but Williams having not taken a real snap yet.

Atlanta seems about right to me, given that Robinson is probably top-5 and London probably top-15; it all hinges on whether Cousins is still top-15 post injury.

As for the Chiefs, Mahomes is so good that he raises the overall ranking bigly, but the middling Pacheco pulls it back down a bit.

It's all subjective of course, but I don't find those examples to be "horrible"!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky